Law School Discussion

ZACHARIAS MOUSSAOUI WILL BURN!!!!!

ADM

• AOL Instant Messenger - ninjasinpyjamas
    • View Profile
Re: ZACHARIAS MOUSSAOUI WILL BURN!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2006, 10:10:21 PM »
he is the one hyjacker who will die alone...that is for sure...if part of his plan was to take peoples lives as well as his own at the same moment...he did not accomplish "something commendable by God" by his standards...he is to be "executed"...like a rabid cur.

Don't you understand? He sees himself as a martyr, and I'm sure a lot of other extremists do too. Being convicted and executed by his enemy is an honor to him. He's dying for his God.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2006, 10:28:33 PM »
aye don't care what he wants or thinks...he has no rights...perhaps jail would be better than a cramped mountain cave in afghanistan or pakistan...and a warm bed?  this is retribution for the murdered. this is for them and their families.

-----------------------------

if some of the murdered people down on vesey and liberty street were brought back to life and had a choice (before their fate)...do it over and asked the question...

if someone plotted to kill you...and they were going to be successful.

which would you prefer...

a. you would be turned into pink mist
b. you would be disintegrated into ash
c. the person who plotted to murder you would be injected with chemicals to kill him.
d. the person who plotted to murder you gets to live in a cell for the rest of his life.

which do you think some of these people would pick?

ADM

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2006, 10:38:53 PM »
aye don't care what he wants or thinks...he has no rights...perhaps jail would be better than a cramped mountain cave in afghanistan or pakistan...and a warm bed?  this is retribution for the murdered. this is for them and their families.

if some of the murdered people down on vesey and liberty street were brought back to life and had a choice (before their fate)...do it over and asked the question...

c. the person who plotted to murder you would be injected with chemicals to kill him.
d. the person who plotted to murder you gets to live in a cell for the rest of his life.

Justice isn't about what the victim would want. It's about deterring future similar behavior without looking like a God damn hypocrit. You know how child molesters get treated in prison? Not too well. You think prison would be a cakewalk for Moussaoui? Think again buddy. Prisoners are prisoners, but most of them have some sense of decency.

As for the fate of my would-be assassin. I would wish him all the best, because ultimately my murder hurts him most.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2006, 10:50:54 PM »

Justice isn't about what the victim would want. It's about deterring future similar behavior without looking like a God damn hypocrit. You know how child molesters get treated in prison? Not too well. You think prison would be a cakewalk for Moussaoui? Think again buddy. Prisoners are prisoners, but most of them have some sense of decency.

As for the fate of my would-be assassin. I would wish him all the best, because ultimately my murder hurts him most.

in what way would your murder hurt him?

if you are writing about allah hurting him...then maybe the quicker he visits allah the quicker the hurting will begin.

going to jail for selling drugs is an appropriate punishment for that...

but if you hold life so precious...then the only price for a priceless life is another priceless life...now multiply that by 2000...

for a mass murderer...there really is no jail that is an appropriate punishment or rehabilitation...

so for timothy mcveigh and muoussauoi...retribution is the punishment...not to detur...to retribute.

ADM

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2006, 11:08:34 PM »

if you are writing about allah hurting him...then maybe the quicker he visits allah the quicker the hurting will begin.

Don't be stupid. Thinking of God like that is childish. God is not an entity waiting to judge you after death. God is everywhere and everything. When you act immorally, there are practical consequences. Everything we do affects us in some way: internally and externally. My actions and decisions mold who I am, and at the same time they affect the world around me. Killing someone changes how you feel and think, and it changes how people perceive and act towards you. Acting immorally in a universe of absolute morality is asinine.

but if you hold life so precious...then the only price for a priceless life is another priceless life...now multiply that by 2000...

for a mass murderer...there really is no jail that is an appropriate punishment or rehabilitation...

so for timothy mcveigh and muoussauoi...retribution is the punishment...not to detur...to retribute.

Don't you listen? Taking the life of a helpless murderer is hypocritical. There is no such thing as karmic immunity.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2006, 11:16:30 PM »

Don't be stupid. Thinking of God like that is childish. God is not an entity waiting to judge you after death. God is everywhere and everything. When you act immorally, there are practical consequences. Everything we do affects us in some way: internally and externally. My actions and decisions mold who I am, and at the same time they affect the world around me. Killing someone changes how you feel and think, and it changes how people perceive and act towards you. Acting immorally in a universe of absolute morality is asinine.

just checking...pump the brakes a little..

so why do you even concern yourself with him believing he would be a martyr when in fact you know he would not?

so the hurting he would receive would be the practical consequences...incarceration. ..handcuffs...bad press...etc.

right?

do you see my difference between punishment: eg drug dealer=jail time...rehabilitation...mass murderer=death?

krumanadi

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2006, 09:30:30 AM »

Don't you listen? Taking the life of a helpless murderer is hypocritical. There is no such thing as karmic immunity.

Weren't you the one earlier who was talking about being pompous?  You wouldn't be so pompous as to say how one should think of God, and all other ways are stupid and/or childish, would you?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2006, 08:12:31 PM »
it is the liberal catch 22...good for one...not good for the other...

where the argument is pushed back in their face.

verbal213

• Go crazy folks, go crazy!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2006, 11:04:30 AM »

Weren't you the one earlier who was talking about being pompous?  You wouldn't be so pompous as to say how one should think of God, and all other ways are stupid and/or childish, would you?

No, of course not!!!  Kind of like the whole it's ok to be intolerant of people that we declare to be intolerant themselves thing.   ???

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2006, 11:10:11 AM »
burn.