Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Putting an end to the rumors and untruths....  (Read 717 times)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Putting an end to the rumors and untruths....
« on: April 04, 2006, 12:19:47 AM »
FYI This thread is locked and I'm not discussing this matter further.. any subsequent threads or posts about it or slandering me will be ignored....if you have questions PM me...

Some of you guys may have wondered why I've been MIA for the past week or so... aside from taking a break from the board and focusing on some of the issues that we're dealing with as a black community I've found myself getting caught up in a mini drama that began with the question "have you been forthright about living in New York?"

To make a long story short a couple of weeks ago some posts were made to call Muse out because people got tired.... I did not make that post and I have never "called her out" or anyone else for that matter on this board... after getting tired of wondering "is this true is that true" I just said forget it..asked her and felt at the end that she wasn't being honest... I could be wrong but I really don't care at this point as I feel that I shouldn't have to question something especially as trivial as one's location... so I proceeded to sever all contact after that and I'm assuming that the wonderful "ego" ::) was bruised because of this... the sad thing is I never broke her damn "confidences" regardless of the things that have been said about other people and certain personal information that has been shared about one individual on the board that I should not know as I've never had a conversation with him...

now two weeks later I'm being accused of creating fake screennames..contacting her friends and exes and all of this other crazy ish that's going on in her head...NONE OF THAT *&^% HAPPENED AT LEAST NOT BY ME.. I have no time for that foolishness.. and I went to her directly with that question mentioned above... to add insult to injury she's created a blog full of slander and lies about me which I will direct you guys to as I just want you to see what she's capable of.... http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=24468368&blogID=102980784&MyToken=8a815d5e-fdc4-4a1a-b728-aadeb17cf5cf

I've never hidden the fact that I have cancer..nor have I hidden the fact that my mother is deceased.. I think it's very interesting that she would turn that back on me and made a complete mockery of my illness and the death of my mother....

it's also interesting that this creature would call someone from this board and conspire to create vicious lies and ad hominem attacks on me all the while including an innocent or not so innocent bystander and having them question my character because of her... it's a damn shame...but at the end of the day....my head is still held high and unbowed... I have nothing to be ashamed of and at the bottom line is that all I've tried to do on this board and off of it is be true to myself and help people achieve their goals and form bonds....

lying about my name...alleged pictures... my living and work situation caused me no harm... and if some doctored up IMs are posted as a result of this or another slanderous post...believe me I will not be surprised... way to aspire to be Christlike Muse... that is all...
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...