Law School Discussion

Whose Grill Peice Do You Really Wanna See?

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Whose Grill Peice Do You Really Wanna See?
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2004, 10:28:44 AM »
wait two jew los??? why did i miss this?

you're going to sf right? i'm thinking of applying there next year.

Dude. Soda. ya gotta get out here. You too cho. I f-ing love it here and i found an amazing apt.

i guess u could say there are 2 jew-lo's, lol, but she thanks the good lord every day that we are polar opposites. People can't even tell we're sisters, let alone twins.

I like the A.W. Jew Lo better. Always

(is that me?) if so, cho, u know i got made love 4 u. If not, then @#!* u and go eat some ass

:-* :-* :-* :-*

thechoson

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2004, 10:30:50 AM »
What else could A.W. stand for dickwad

And once Hastings takes me (after I lick the admission director's balls or female private part or both, depending on what they are), I will give you my special golden shower

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2004, 10:41:58 AM »
What else could A.W. stand for dickwad

And once Hastings takes me (after I lick the admission director's balls or female private part or both, depending on what they are), I will give you my special golden shower

i dunno, asswipe? i guess the outcome would be no different. U do whatever u need to so that u get ur ass into Hastings. Then maybe i'll let u lick my a-hole.  :-*

ttiwed

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2004, 10:47:12 AM »
dead flower is thechoson.

Don't make me call u duhwitt  :D :-*

ooooh! hahaha. my sarcasm detector was off today.

dont worry: you still got your looks, lol.  ;) :-*

damn it! that was sarcasm...

no it wasn't. Beauty over brawn, baby  :-*

oh. thanks! you're a cutie too. i like your jenna haze avatar the best. did you say somewhere you have a twin?!

u do remember that we e-dated for a while, right? then it developed into an open relationship. What's the jenna haze avatar? And yeah, i have a twin. i'm actually staying with her now till i can get into my apt.

yeah i remember. what happened??? i think you dumped me for that rat bastard leo cho. the jenna haze avatar is the one where you have your finger like "c'mere." where does your twin go to med school?

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2004, 10:54:19 AM »
yeah i remember. what happened??? i think you dumped me for that rat bastard leo cho. the jenna haze avatar is the one where you have your finger like "c'mere." where does your twin go to med school?

I thought u dumped me for dsong! Major miscommunication. We'll ameliorate that at some point in the future...make-up sex will be critical in order to keep our relationship going.

I dunno if u've heard of it...it's a smaller less-prestigious school in CA...it's called f-ing STANFORD. female dog got the gd brains.

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2004, 11:01:27 AM »
So a doctor and a lawyer. You guys should switch jobs one day. ok maybe not.

I think I am applying to SF just because you're there... funny but completely true. And yes I am stalking you.  ::)

I personally can see us doing a choson sandwich (ok maybe not.) Nevermind. Cho is out.

(am i just babbling? yes i am babble, babble)

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2004, 11:23:43 AM »
So a doctor and a lawyer. You guys should switch jobs one day. ok maybe not.

I think I am applying to SF just because you're there... funny but completely true. And yes I am stalking you.  ::)

I personally can see us doing a choson sandwich (ok maybe not.) Nevermind. Cho is out.

(am i just babbling? yes i am babble, babble)

Not at all! I would LOVE it if u were here!! from our very first banter session i could tell we would make great friends-and wreak some serious havoc  :D  I'm definitely down for a cho sandwich (which goes to show how longs its been since i got some) You know i luv my sodie papp :-*

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2004, 12:47:18 PM »
btw, what exactly is a grill piece?

buster

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2004, 12:48:11 PM »
Awww, I'm flattered. Now if I can just wrestle off this gimp parphernalia I'll be happy to oblige.  ;)

I'm just really curious about what some of u look like and i think it's high time u post ur pics:

neverends
greenegs (tho i know that's a lost cause but its worth a try)
buster
shrub aka dta
sweetie
sparky
thechoson: oh wait...i mighta caught a glimpse here and there throughout ur 3000 gd    posts

oh and dead flower or whatever.

Unveil!

Show us the (wo)man behind the shrub et al!!!

ttiwed

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2004, 06:45:01 PM »

I thought u dumped me for dsong! Major miscommunication. We'll ameliorate that at some point in the future...make-up sex will be critical in order to keep our relationship going.

I dunno if u've heard of it...it's a smaller less-prestigious school in CA...it's called f-ing STANFORD. female dog got the gd brains.

f-ing STANFORD UNIVERSITY? damn, i wish i were in your position. how great would it be if i could kidnap my own twin and lock him up in the attic? i'd then assume his identity and continue his studies at FSU.