Author Topic: USC  (Read 2861 times)

shae

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: USC
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 05:11:30 PM »
Yeah, it's end of April.

Also, you have to send in a new form to be considered for scholarships.  I wonder if they only send scholarship offers to people that decide to go there?  That makes deciding a little more difficult, too.

And of course, re: withdrawing.  I've withdrawn from schools that I'm no longer actively considering, but sometimes you've got to juggle until the very end.

i was sent a scholarship offer without sending anything in but the need-based grant form.  Also, I checked when the deposit deadline was and it was May 26th.

Zeveria

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 05:18:38 PM »
Are there any boards for incoming USC students?

Zeveria

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 05:20:12 PM »
Yeah, it's end of April.

Also, you have to send in a new form to be considered for scholarships.  I wonder if they only send scholarship offers to people that decide to go there?  That makes deciding a little more difficult, too.

And of course, re: withdrawing.  I've withdrawn from schools that I'm no longer actively considering, but sometimes you've got to juggle until the very end.

i was sent a scholarship offer without sending anything in but the need-based grant form.  Also, I checked when the deposit deadline was and it was May 26th.

Unfortunately, not all letters are created equal.

kapstone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 06:31:38 PM »
congrat ladylazurus.  I am in a similiar position with GW, UT and USC.  Wasnt really considering USC, but I just moved to cali and i would very happy to stay here.  I am going to an admitted students thing this Friday (I cant make the one on the 21st) so I will be happy to share my impressions afterwards
Hopefully more Sam Seaborn than Richard Nixon....

ladylazarus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 06:48:33 PM »

Yup, I just double-checked and it definitely says that a $500 deposit is due April 28.

shae

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 07:02:31 PM »

Yup, I just double-checked and it definitely says that a $500 deposit is due April 28.

that is strange, mine says $300 is due May 26th; maybe that is a second deposit and i lost the part about the first deposit

themoose

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 01:05:09 PM »
mine said $500 by May 26th... seems like everyone's is different...

themoose

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 12:27:44 AM »
can anyone confirm the actual deposit due date for USC? are they all different? I'm getting worried...

HK

• Sr. Citizen
  • One country, Two Systems...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ZacharyJL
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2006, 02:28:01 AM »
can anyone confirm the actual deposit due date for USC? are they all different? I'm getting worried...

call them

chillindave

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2006, 11:54:06 AM »
Mine is 500 by April 28th.  Let me know what you guys find out.