Law School Discussion

TheI "Cant Believe There Isnt a Sopranos Thread" Thread

the original dunson

Re: TheI "Cant Believe There Isnt a Sopranos Thread" Thread
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2006, 05:43:54 PM »
They are important though.  This is really a story about Tony's struggle with being in the mob and living this lifestyle.  His psychological repression of so much of his childhood is vital to understanding his character. 

IvanTrbl

• ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2006, 05:44:38 PM »
Junior is pretty much done with, I think.  Except for an unlikely reconciliation between him and Tony, which would continue the whole psychological development trend in the series.

Please Lord, ANYTHING but this.  It's bad enough the psychiatrist meetings were limited to 15 minute affairs this season... (her damn monotone voice!)

ivan, are you russian as well? isnt that a russian name?

......I am Russian and Ivan is a Russian name, but my name is Nick...  :)

the original dunson

« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2006, 05:46:49 PM »
Junior is pretty much done with, I think.  Except for an unlikely reconciliation between him and Tony, which would continue the whole psychological development trend in the series.

Please Lord, ANYTHING but this.  It's bad enough the psychiatrist meetings were limited to 15 minute affairs this season... (her damn monotone voice!)

I know a guy that knows the guy that played the guy that raped her.  Would you like his autograph as vindication?

the original dunson

« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2006, 07:14:50 PM »
They are important though.  This is really a story about Tony's struggle with being in the mob and living this lifestyle.  His psychological repression of so much of his childhood is vital to understanding his character. 

i agree. but theyve seem to have gotten so monotonous and lame lately. and to be honest, i thought it was kinda hot when tony and dr. melfi had that chemistry goin there for a while. you always wondered what was gonna happen. now just sucks

Eh.  I don't really like physcial romance threads on tv.  I don't like all the sex scenes and stuff.

the original dunson

« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2006, 08:09:27 PM »

i agree. but theyve seem to have gotten so monotonous and lame lately. and to be honest, i thought it was kinda hot when tony and dr. melfi had that chemistry goin there for a while. you always wondered what was gonna happen. now just sucks

Eh.  I don't really like physcial romance threads on tv.  I don't like all the sex scenes and stuff.

wow you really are virtuous, huh? lol

I'm old fashioned I guess.   

the original dunson

« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2006, 08:17:56 PM »
well, as for me, i just finished wathching the sopranos. i hope phil gets killed hes a sob.

and was that adrianna in the credits at the end?
you think theres a chance shes not really dead?.....

No way is she alive...but maybe she'll be appearing a bit in flashbacks and they had to put her in the credits (I don't watch all that stuff, what do you study it  :P)

krumanadi

« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2006, 08:19:22 PM »
I think in the season 5 DVD they had the shot of her actually dying, so I am sure she is dead..

the original dunson

« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2006, 08:22:46 PM »
well, as for me, i just finished wathching the sopranos. i hope phil gets killed hes a sob.

and was that adrianna in the credits at the end?
you think theres a chance shes not really dead?.....

No way is she alive...but maybe she'll be appearing a bit in flashbacks and they had to put her in the credits (I don't watch all that stuff, what do you study it  :P)

lol no i dont study it. but technically you never see her get killed, could make for an interesting twist

Yeah I just realized that.  That could be cool.

« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2006, 06:06:00 AM »
adriana was in the credits because she was in this episode in carm's dream

« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2006, 08:05:32 AM »
well you said credits