Law School Discussion

TheI "Cant Believe There Isnt a Sopranos Thread" Thread

IvanTrbl

• ouch?
    • View Profile
Re: TheI "Cant Believe There Isnt a Sopranos Thread" Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2006, 11:56:53 AM »
I haven't seen the new one yet, I'll watch it tonight.

That explains everything.  It's f*cking hilarious, enjoy.  But I still can't understand how somebody could possibly like the BORING monotone, emotion-less psychiatrist.  She almost left in season 3, i think, and I celebrated hard the following weekend... waste of perfectly good toasts. 

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2006, 12:00:13 PM »
that explains it...!

phooey

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2006, 12:32:28 PM »
I guess I don't like her so much as I like those scenes/conversations.  I think Tony is often at his funniest when he's getting pissed at the shrink..

I'm glad she didn't leave!

IvanTrbl

• ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2006, 08:11:15 PM »
Well... it wasnt the worst episode ever, but i've noticed that the Soprano  scriptwriters generally shy away from pushing the envelope too far.  How awesome would it have been if Anthony actually stabbed Junior?  What if he did it and then ran away?... or if he was arrested and faced trial while Tony had to do whatever possible to get him aquitted?... I dunno, I figure that since this is allegedly the last season - why not go crazy?  The season finale will probably climax with Vito capped... how boring.

In any event, the sexual sideplots were fantastic - the realestate owner; boy does Tony have game.  Vito with the biker dude.. haha.  And was that girl actually blowing Anthony's friend on the couch?

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2006, 06:47:53 AM »
it would have...i think he is (obviously from last night) still too much of a female private part to do anything.  I think it is funny he is now having panic attacks, just like his dad!

that would be boring if they ended this part with vito  ::)

i think she was...the 15 year old? ick

Little D

• WOOOOOO PIG SOOIE
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (I'm strictly liable)
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2006, 06:53:02 AM »
I have a feeling there is gonna be one crazy ending.  Im hoping Johnny Sac gets whacked, along with Pauly and...*&^% I cant think of his name...the dude in charge of New York since Johny Sac is in prison...I hate that guy, and I think vito should do the capping of him

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2006, 07:01:42 AM »
phil i dont like him either. 

Little D

• WOOOOOO PIG SOOIE
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (I'm strictly liable)
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2006, 07:06:37 AM »
ugh phil, yes...The previews for next week looked interesting...and I gotta say, Im actually enjoying Big Love...would have never watched it if they didnt put it after The Sopranos

IvanTrbl

• ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2006, 06:28:11 PM »
The greatest ending EVER would be if Vito returned to NJ in the final episode and was about to get whacked by Phil and co., as everyone expects, but, low and behold, Vito's boyfriend shows up to the place of the would-be-hit with his biker posse and slaughters everyone... the likes of Phil, the guy who got into a fight w/ the restaraunt owner, the new garbage route manager, and Pauly all iced... WOW.  but, i dont think Sopranos writers have the balls.

ugh phil, yes...The previews for next week looked interesting...and I gotta say, Im actually enjoying Big Love...would have never watched it if they didnt put it after The Sopranos

That's why they put Big Love after Sopranos.  It's a good thing I have ON DEMAND, i'll check it out!

krumanadi

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2006, 06:36:49 PM »
If Vito has anything to do with the ending, I would be mad.. It's such a new storyline..

I am convinced that Tony will have to choose between his two families, and will choose his real family..

Last nights episode was interesting, I actually enjoyed it a lot..