Law School Discussion

TheI "Cant Believe There Isnt a Sopranos Thread" Thread

Re: TheI "Cant Believe There Isnt a Sopranos Thread" Thread
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2006, 09:17:00 PM »
Is it just me or is Meadow getting more and more annoying with each passing episode. Thank god that she's crazy hot.  This was probably the funniest episode ever, though.  And the previews for next week looked awesome.

verbal

• AOL Instant Messenger - verbaltrinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2006, 09:21:49 PM »
i love how every guy on the show was like "i knew vito was gay the whole time"
I think something bad is going to happen to fin. we shall see. I would never date a mob boss's daughter

IvanTrbl

• ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2006, 09:31:36 PM »
I don't think ANYTHING will happen to Fin... he's pretty much absolved from harm at this point.  And Meadow is MAAAAAAAD annoying.  If I had my way, she would go study abroad somewhere and that blasted psychiatrist would get executed QUICK.  I truly do hate her guts.

phooey

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2006, 09:40:39 PM »
Someone being gay=funniest episode ever?  The funniest episode ever was the one where Paulie and Chris were stranded in the woods together- eating packets of condiments in the truck and freaking out.  THAT was funny.  Yeah? 
And I think Meadow was way more annoying in the beginning, when she was a whiny teenager.  I like the psychiatrist.

verbal

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2006, 09:45:53 PM »
i think u r right. the woods episode was the funniest one. i always thought they would bring that russian back. I think pauley is out of control. the episode where he hits that kid in the knee with a pipe and tells him he has to pay 48k a year from colorado was out of control. For one thing that kid would have went straight to the cops. if your not in any way connected to the mob u dont just pay money for the rest of your life. I wish one episode one of them would accidentally @#!* with a bad ass. walk up to a jason bourne and just get dropped. that would be some comic relief

phooey

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2006, 09:48:07 PM »
For sure.  Pauley is dead meat.

Goodfella Aaron

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2006, 09:54:54 PM »
Did anyone else see how that lawyer was checking Meadow out? Man, I hope I can have her as my secretary one day...

Vito's dead meat. Tony's flirtations with changing his ways usually don't last long. He'll start cheating on Carmela as soon as his heart can handle screwing again too.

Verbal, I'd like to see you try, but there's a reason why they were able to stay in power for so long. Few people take them on by force and win. It's much easier to take them down as a US Attorney, though as the Junior trial shows that doesn't actually make it easy.

I always knew Carmela was a Republican.

And IvanTrbl, people go to this website at work. Or at least they try, and your avatar makes that a hassle. Please, do us a favor and change it for those of us with people looking over our shoulders.

verbal

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2006, 10:04:14 PM »
yeah i decided my comment sounded a little cocky so i replaced it. I would have no problem calling the cops and im sure thats the first thing i would do. well really it would be the second. the first thing i would do is pick up a concealed weapons permit just in case they came looking for me later. I just thought that scene was kind of rediculous

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2006, 06:22:49 AM »
that's your opinion...i thought this episode was far funnier than the russian/woods one. 

Little D

• WOOOOOO PIG SOOIE
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (I'm strictly liable)
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2006, 07:08:52 AM »
"You think those guys are al qadas?" :D :D