Law School Discussion

What Song Turns You On?

mukhia

What Song Turns You On?
« on: August 03, 2004, 08:22:12 PM »
and why?  Yes, LSDers, keep indulging my curiousity...

Death Rose

• Love and Death...
    • View Profile
Re: What Song Turns You On?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2004, 08:57:53 PM »
Christina Milian, Dip it Low

There is this Korean song also that kinda turns me on, but in a romantic type of way

Cheeks

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 09:01:11 PM »
does Death Rose = thechoson???

Death Rose

• Love and Death...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 09:23:39 PM »
does Death Rose = thechoson???

nope

Death Rose = Death Rose

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2004, 11:52:03 PM »

Ya know, i hate that kinda music, the pop sorta *&^% like beyonce, and ashanti-just that whole genre. I mean, like, beyonce's hotter n *&^% and she's talented and all that, i just don't dig the music. And i thought it was the same with Christina Milian. But i heard the song a few times, saw the video a few times, and my entire 10 hour drive, i left my radio on scan till her song came on a station. None of the stations out here play it. NONE. so i went out and bought her cd. I can't remember the last time i bought a f-ing cd, but i bought it cuz everytime i hear that song, it makes me insane. I don;t know what to do with myself. It moves me.

Trancer

• Conan the Republican!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2004, 07:53:55 AM »
anything by Enigma or Doin It - LL Cool J

dgatl

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2004, 08:24:57 AM »
sasha - dat sexy body

why?  because she's hot, the song's hot, and i know some chicas with sexy bodies that i'd like to get a piece of dat sexy body

thechoson

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2004, 08:27:19 AM »

Ya know, i hate that kinda music, the pop sorta *&^% like beyonce, and ashanti-just that whole genre. I mean, like, beyonce's hotter n *&^% and she's talented and all that, i just don't dig the music. And i thought it was the same with Christina Milian. But i heard the song a few times, saw the video a few times, and my entire 10 hour drive, i left my radio on scan till her song came on a station. None of the stations out here play it. NONE. so i went out and bought her cd. I can't remember the last time i bought a f-ing cd, but i bought it cuz everytime i hear that song, it makes me insane. I don;t know what to do with myself. It moves me.

don't give me this bull. The only thing that moves you is Rick Astley's greatest hits

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2004, 08:29:20 AM »

don't give me this bull. The only thing that moves you is Rick Astley's greatest hits

die.

dgatl

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2004, 08:32:42 AM »

That song and video is HOT.  Yet another hot cuban girl shaking her ass...