Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: :)  (Read 20732 times)

Jhain03

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Waitlisted at Loyola-LA
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2006, 01:02:42 PM »
Anyone getting any news from Loyola about seats opening up......

Has anyone spoken with the people in the admissions office....do/will they tell you anything??

dudette26

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2006, 05:43:54 PM »
People are getting in on a random basis, I think at this point we have a chance only if someone decides not to enroll for fall.. call the admissions office they are pretty nice, but they really dont have that much information

Anyone getting any news from Loyola about seats opening up......

Has anyone spoken with the people in the admissions office....do/will they tell you anything??

Manwithaplan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 27, 2006, 12:56:50 AM »
ive been on the wl since april. i give up. i throw in the towel. lmu, you have gotten the best of me.
USD Law grad

LawSchool2009

• AOL Instant Messenger - BruinBlues
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 27, 2006, 02:01:22 AM »
ive been on the wl since april. i give up. i throw in the towel. lmu, you have gotten the best of me.

Oh don't say that! Have faith!, but um, eh... are you WD from the WL???  ;D
Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=lawschool09

Manwithaplan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 28, 2006, 05:40:35 PM »

mmmm we're still playing that game eh? the short of it is no, bc i want to hold on to that spot like a bf holds on to his ex gf's old unwashed sock.
USD Law grad

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 28, 2006, 05:45:27 PM »

mmmm we're still playing that game eh? the short of it is no, bc i want to hold on to that spot like an bf holds on to his ex gf's old unwashed sock.

I hope you get LLS so maybe I can get your USD PT spot.  ;D Hey, it'll work out good for both of us.

LawSchool2009

• AOL Instant Messenger - BruinBlues
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 29, 2006, 09:21:00 PM »

mmmm we're still playing that game eh? the short of it is no, bc i want to hold on to that spot like a bf holds on to his ex gf's old unwashed sock.

I hear you... although I tell myself that I haven't given up, really there is nothing to give up... so I'm just going on with business as usual hoping that maybe I'll get one of those calls or lucky emails...   :-\

So kids, I think this is it... down to the wire, next week is the 1st week of August and any/all final decisions should have already or will be made by next week, this is what LLS told me when I talked to them.

Is anyone planning on making a cameo on orientation to see what's up? I'm sure not everyone can since not everyone is in L.A.... but do you all think something like this could work???
Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=lawschool09

veganchick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2006, 01:17:17 PM »

Thank you for making me laugh.  I really needed that!  Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! ;D ;D ;D  Too funny.
Pepperdine it is.  I'm a sucker for an ocean view.

grendel20

• imma boy.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - calvintomyhobbes
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2006, 04:03:35 PM »

I think i may have an ex-gf's sock that hasn't been washed for awhile........ yeah, i gotta do something about that when I get back home

Manwithaplan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 31, 2006, 01:11:27 AM »

I hear you... although I tell myself that I haven't given up, really there is nothing to give up... so I'm just going on with business as usual hoping that maybe I'll get one of those calls or lucky emails...   :-\

So kids, I think this is it... down to the wire, next week is the 1st week of August and any/all final decisions should have already or will be made by next week, this is what LLS told me when I talked to them.

Is anyone planning on making a cameo on orientation to see what's up? I'm sure not everyone can since not everyone is in L.A.... but do you all think something like this could work???

im sure if you have the time and the eye of the tiger i say go ahead and show up. i dont think theres much to lose at this point
USD Law grad