Law School Discussion

Georgetown help with the 4 day rule.

BTK

• This is what democracy looks like!
    • View Profile
Georgetown help with the 4 day rule.
« on: April 01, 2006, 06:00:24 PM »
Is it 4 days after decision or 4 days including the decision day?

SanchoPanzo

• My avatar is hotter than your avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Georgetown help with the 4 day rule.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 10:53:30 AM »
4 days to what? If you are referring to when you'll receive notification via snail mail, that you mail delivery may add more that the 1 day. Mine did. I live in a slow mail area.

Zoli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 01:34:23 AM »
4 days to what? If you are referring to when you'll receive notification via snail mail, that you mail delivery may add more that the 1 day. Mine did. I live in a slow mail area.

No SanchoPanzo, as usual you're being an idiot, it seems to be the only thing you're good at.  He's referring to the 4 day rule as in after the status checker goes to decision, if you've been admitted, you should be able to log into the admitted students website.  SanchoPanzo, if you're unsure about a particular posting, you should think twice before leaving your feedback, it may save you from looking like an idiot.  Though it seems to me that you like it.

SCgrad

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 04:18:08 AM »
Since Pancho qualified that he wasn't sure what the OP was referring to and only postulated an answer based on what he thought the OP was asking, I fail to see any reason for your post other than to fill your daily quota for being an a-hole.

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 10:06:01 AM »
I'm guessing its 96 hours from the time you go DECISION...dunno though!  Still waiting to hear back myself!  What are your numbers?

Guess who's coming to dinner?!?

• Don't call it a come back
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 10:18:39 AM »
if you should be able to log in, then i am going to assume my inability to log in means I've got a nice ding in the mail from GULC...oh well d.c sucks anyways... :D

BTK

• This is what democracy looks like!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 11:22:21 AM »
I'm a high lsat low gpa split.

Zoli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 01:49:32 PM »
Since Pancho qualified that he wasn't sure what the OP was referring to and only postulated an answer based on what he thought the OP was asking, I fail to see any reason for your post other than to fill your daily quota for being an a-hole.

Write-in why don't you go @#!* yourself!

SCgrad

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 01:37:59 AM »

Why would I when I have your sister?

Zoli

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2006, 02:29:03 AM »

Why would I when I have your sister?

Well then, like I said, why don't you go @#!* yourself!  because I don't have a sister, so you must be f-ing yourself.