Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 2006 US NEWS RANKING: To the idiot that posted them.  (Read 89690 times)

krumanadi

Re: 2006 US NEWS RANKING: To the idiot that posted them.
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2006, 12:57:30 PM »
shivestein = yo

jsia

yo = audijandro.. he changed his posting name after we PWN3D him.

-0-

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2006, 11:25:44 AM »
.bmp

cyberrev

« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2006, 05:24:40 PM »
8 pages of mockery   :D :D :D

cyberrev

« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2006, 08:45:45 AM »
may this thread go down in lsd history

cyberrev

« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2006, 08:49:13 AM »
it's already spattered with the gore of the OP, who is vivisected repeatedly by all and sundry   :D

cyberrev

« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2006, 08:51:33 AM »
i may not end up being much of an attorney, but my opening/closing arguments will kick ass

supergirluw

« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2006, 10:32:58 PM »
my bump, my bump my bump my bump, my lovely little bump...check it out....

wannaB1L

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mike Nifong '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2006, 12:06:55 AM »
I came back so that I can be a part of history. When I am an old rich lawyer I know me and my partners will still speak of this glorious thread.
a pirate's life for me.

SAVE THE WTO NOW!

Sooner

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2006, 06:10:33 PM »
Man, I just don't see the big deal about this...what makes it "all time" and "classic"? It was a dumb mistake...so what? We all make them. Haven't we all seen others make this same basic mistake? You guys may be too absorbed in all of this. Given access to this thread 20 years from now, you all may laugh at your own responses in this thread...seeing how involved you were with this silly rankings game. The OP obviously doesn't spend as much time perusing the rankings and discussing them as others do. Dumb post, but to elevate it to classic and all-time great is to elevate the importance of knowledge of the rankings to a level I don't think is appropriate.

IMO

BTW, I don't think his search results pulled up an old thread here. I believe the only dated thing he pulled up was US NEWS' website, which did not have the updated rankings posted at the time the leaked rankings were posted. So, in order to not make his basic mistake (assuming that is his error on dates and not his posting here), he had to have knowledge of the release date of the rankings as well as knowledge that any rankings released in the current year are expressed for the following year.  

whatever n00b, grab a few more posts, you'll getit.

And I still think the idolatry is an overreaction (just like the OP's). It's worth a quick chuckle and that's about it. I guess I would have to roll back the clock a few years, study the U.S. News rankings daily, and post every 30 minutes on here to get into the "LMAO," all-time classic mentality. Cool. huh huh.
The University of Chicago
The Law School

krumanadi

« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2006, 06:22:09 AM »