And so much for my confidence in the American Media. Oh wait I never had any.
er, canadian media?
and i would like to point out the following:
1. deserters have a tendency to exaggerate, and give the best story possible.
2. combat engineers kicking down doors? i find this unlikely.
3. the level of misconduct that he's talking about here is shocking and it would surprise me if it were true.
4. on the other hand, i probably would have said 3 to abu ghraib and that actually DID happen so @#!*.
5. the level of discipline throughout our military is not as consistent as i would like.
My point was that the American media didn't report it. I do agree with all your points I just think it should still be reported regardless.