Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ST JOHNS  (Read 21349 times)

oyavich

• View Profile
Re: ST JOHNS
« Reply #250 on: July 05, 2006, 04:32:35 PM »
Can you guys view your bills on the SJU UIS site? WHen I click "view term bill," its empty.

Saget

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 06, 2006, 10:59:26 AM »
Can you guys view your bills on the SJU UIS site? WHen I click "view term bill," its empty.

I don't think UIS was working lately because of the holiday. You should be able to see your term bill today.
I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then - whoosh, and I'm gone... and they'll never see anything like it ever again, and they won't be able to forget me - ever.

Lionel Hutz

• Sr. Citizen
  • aka Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
    • smarter
« Reply #252 on: July 06, 2006, 07:14:22 PM »
I doubt the sections have anything to do with order of admittance. I am in section C and was admitted it January.

UIS worked for me today...

FYI, I don't know if anyone else has tried to get a Grad Plus loan through Access Group, but they're having an issue that won't be resolved until next week.

Don't touch my stuff!...Hey this isn't the YMCA!

SJU 09

qwertyytrewq

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 06, 2006, 08:44:58 PM »
do you guys know what the deal is with parking and our id cards?

krumanadi

« Reply #254 on: July 06, 2006, 08:51:22 PM »
For UG, we bought the parking passes a couple weeks before school on UIS..  As for ID's, I remember going to the University center the first week of school and getting my picture taken.. I dont know if its the same for the LS or not.. Maybe it's all done during orientation.  Also they don't give tickets the first week of school so its not a big hurry.

Lionel Hutz

• Sr. Citizen
  • aka Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
    • smarter
« Reply #255 on: July 06, 2006, 09:57:20 PM »
I was told that activities would start around the week of the 13th or something like that. Since it was a Sunday, I figgered that meant Monday, but a Sunday meet & greet BBQ doesn't sound all that outlandish.

Harv, did you ever use the gym/weight room facilities while an UG? You got any goods on it?

SJU 09

krumanadi

« Reply #256 on: July 07, 2006, 04:07:02 AM »
I was told that activities would start around the week of the 13th or something like that. Since it was a Sunday, I figgered that meant Monday, but a Sunday meet & greet BBQ doesn't sound all that outlandish.

Harv, did you ever use the gym/weight room facilities while an UG? You got any goods on it?

Yeah the newsletter said there was a sunday the 13th BBQ for incoming students..

As far as the gym, I have never used it, but I have heard good things about it.   It is also not too far from the LS so thats good too.

oyavich

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 07, 2006, 12:25:47 PM »
How do they decide who goes into which section? I can view my term bill now, but the loans that I took are not showing there? Do you guys see your loans being deducted from your tuition cost?

Lionel Hutz

• Sr. Citizen
  • aka Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
    • smarter
« Reply #258 on: July 07, 2006, 03:32:31 PM »
The school sent me my term bill this week, which included credits for scholarships and loans. I don't think I saw this info on UIS.

Sections should be chosen randomly.

SJU 09

Lionel Hutz

• Sr. Citizen
  • aka Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
    • smarter
« Reply #259 on: July 07, 2006, 04:55:04 PM »
I know where there will definitely be booze:

Tomorrow night, 8:00 PM at Iguana's: 179-11 Union Tpk., Fresh Meadows, near St. John's.

It's a Mexican bar/restaurant recommended by Harvey Birdman.

Please let me know via PM if you'd like to attend. If there are going to be many of us, it would be helpful to call ahead.

It's time for a little Queens LSDfest.

SJU 09