Hey, you have some awesome acceptances thus far, and I see that you are waitlisted at several great schools (why the withdrawal from Wash U?). Maybe it's a little too early to make a solid decision at this stage. Why don't you keep all options open as of now? I think it's good to keep in touch with all the schools that placed you on the waitlist (of course, you can withdraw from the ones that you wouldn't really want to attend). You can accept if they offer you an acceptance, but if things don't work out, you can keep your job for another year and reapply. To be honest though, I don't think your acceptances are bad at all. Good luck!