Law School Discussion

What school is on your *ahem* hit list <spleen vent thread>

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
What school is on your *ahem* hit list <spleen vent thread>
« on: March 30, 2006, 06:35:56 PM »
I wanted to start a thread for anyone who wanted to let off a little steam at a school, or the whole process.

'Cuz it's that time of year, that's why.

So, in order to kick it off, here's my gripes....

1. The process. So right now I'm juggling multiple schools, since not all schools are in, and other schools haven't sent in their financial packages to me, and other schools that have are reconsidering, but won't reconsider until a date after April 15th. Which means that I could possibly, at this late date, end up at one of five schools.* All of which angers me. And you wouldn't like me when I'm angry... LOKI SMASH! This whole process reminds me of a 30 car pileup on a freeway in the fog. A lot of cussin' and cryin' and pain without the ability to see jack.

2. The school. As you might have noticed from my previous posts, Syracuse is on my shhhhhh....  hit list. I won't bother recapping the abysmal way their admissions department has treated me when I've contacted them on routine matters, or that they're one of only 2 schools that haven't gotten back to me (out of 14), even though they were the first I applied to (and they're one of the lower ranked schools). Instead, I'll just write this: they slid back into tier 3. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
How do you spell withdraw before decision? S-Y-R-A-C-U-S-E

Okay, I feel better now. Anyone else?

*Nevertheless, expect to see me in Gainesville next year.

cyberrev

Re: What school is on your *ahem* hit list <spleen vent thread>
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 07:01:26 PM »
ok, since i've gotten no law school mail for the entire week:

florida coastal - complete 2-3
ohio northern - complete 1-20
quinnipiac - complete 2-16
u ark fayetteville - complete 1-10
u dayton - complete 2-8
u idaho - complete 1-10
u wyoming - complete 1-6
willamette - complete 2-3

c'mon, some of these are close to 3 months.....