Law School Discussion

Thoughts on LSU

Thoughts on LSU
« on: March 30, 2006, 03:54:54 PM »
Any general thoughts on LSU? Students, Profs, Atmosphere, Baton Rouge? I think I will be visiting in three weeks, but any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks   

ARG

• View Profile
Re: Thoughts on LSU
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 04:04:40 PM »
I don't know about the law school, but the university itself is great. Beautiful place, but they do have some of the largest roaches I've ever seen flying around after dark...I'm sure it is the same in Florida

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 05:27:32 PM »
As long as the roaches don't find a way into my apartment, I will be alright. haha. I am not from LA so my knowledge of LSU and the surrounding area is limited. thanks for responding.

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 05:38:05 PM »
LSU is great even if you middle of the class and the sports are great to, but make sure you can live in la

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 06:27:11 PM »
I visited LSU and really liked it - the campus and building are very nice, and the students that I spoke to seemed really happy to be there.  They place really well all over Louisiana, and okay in Houston.  And LSU football games are CRAZY...but you can't get tickets untill your second year >:(

Overall, if they had offered me instate tuition, I would have strongly considered attending.  Def. not a bad place to end up!

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 06:31:03 PM »
Hey, thanks guys. Yeah, I am ready to be some place with a big time football program...I'm glad you liked it Kristen. That makes me feel better.