Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: New rankings  (Read 1496 times)

legalGal

• View Profile
New rankings
« on: March 30, 2006, 10:43:14 AM »
I can't seem to read the files for the new rankings. Can anyone tell me what rank Tulane is? Thanks!

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: New rankings
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 10:47:09 AM »
Check out the "I have no life" thread - that links to an excel file comparing this year and last year.

Tulane dropped 2 spots from 41 to 43, and they used last year's data.  I have a bad feeling that it could be in for a major downturn next year.  But on the plus side, I would really admire the courage of anyone who takes a personal role in helping turn around the fortunes of the Big Easy, and that would be easy to do from Tulane - a really unique opportunity.
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .

legalGal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 10:59:01 AM »
Thanks. I can't stand the idea of leaving New Orleans quite yet; seems too much like jumping ship.

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 11:15:10 AM »
I admire your courage then.  My sister graduated from Tulane law about 15 years ago, and she absolutely loved it.  You have a chance to be part of something really special if you stay.  Best of luck.
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .