Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Toledo vs. Cincinnati?  (Read 637 times)

BigRig

• Sr. Citizen
  • Detroit Basketball!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BTRig12
    • View Profile
Re: Toledo vs. Cincinnati?
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 11:24:47 PM »
Yes, I was at the admit day and there Friday as well when they took out students who were receiving the full scholarships. Yes, after 1L the scholarship recipient needs to have above a 3.3 to keep it going forward.  Toledo knowingly gives out more of these full scholarships than will be renewed. The estimated % that will keep the scholarships (accounting for aptitude and what's at stake) is 50 - 60% according to Dean Closius.
Attending FSU.Go Noles!!!

powpow62

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 02:18:00 PM »
I would just decide how much debt you want to take on.  There are three law schools in ohio that are a cut above the rest (cincinnati, osu, case).  These are also the three big feeders to the largest ohio markets.  UC is a much better school and employment market than toledo but if you don't want to take on the debt I think that is very respectable.  best of luck.

when you come see cincinnati be sure to visit hyde park, mt. lookout, and mt. adams -- you will not find anything like that in toledo.

legallush

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2006, 12:02:15 AM »
they gave me an awesome deal.  full-ride (good standing)!  i'm thinking about living downtown at the hillcrest.

If you have any questions about housing, just let me know. I'm a 1L at UT.