Law School Discussion

Also quite possible.  I'm a very social person, chances are I talked to almost everyone that was ther on day 1...day 2 i tended to hang with those people.

That explains why the 0Ls didn't seem very friendly when I arrived on Day 2.  Many were probably already exhausted from Day 1 introductions and found their cliques.  Yeah, that definitely must've been it b/c I'm f*ckin awesome.

Well...to be honest, we were all hungover.

I arrived in Austin at 11:45p Thurs night... please don't tell me I could've made it to Bar Review!  damn damn damn

LonghornDUG

That explains why the 0Ls didn't seem very friendly when I arrived on Day 2.  Many were probably already exhausted from Day 1 introductions and found their cliques.  Yeah, that definitely must've been it b/c I'm f*ckin awesome.

Maddhopps -- shouldn't you be consulting or something right now??  ;)

Maddhopps -- shouldn't you be consulting or something right now??  ;)

LOL, I was falling asleep in a meeting this afternoon so the client manager passed the candy bowl to me.  I'm probably gonna get fired before I can quit.

DUG -- Shouldn't you be changing those little yellow lightbulbs above the seats in 737s??   :o

Euclid

• The Final Countdown
    • View Profile
    • Email
Are there any native Californians on board for 06?