Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: USNews Law Ranks 2007 - NOT Legit  (Read 10133 times)

mjca83

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: USNews Law Ranks 2007 - Legit
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2006, 01:12:09 PM »
hahahaha yeah the part time numbers are included in the LSAT numbers....so fake

john83

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2006, 01:13:04 PM »
so much work to fake it though. it really is kinda lame, and sad.

"V"

• Sr. Citizen
  • Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2006, 01:20:01 PM »
NO! Don't say it's fake, I want to BELIEVE Illinois is moving up. I want to believe, tinkerbell, I waaaaant to believe!

TheJesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2006, 01:21:36 PM »
so much work to fake it though. it really is kinda lame, and sad.

I bet that took about 15 minutes to fake...

All they had to do was enter the data into a spreadsheet, which could have been copied and pasted from a number of sources, then just print it out and take a picture...

usnews2007

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2006, 01:37:27 PM »
All they had to do was enter the data into a spreadsheet, which could have been copied and pasted from a number of sources, then just print it out and take a picture...

TITCR

TheJesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2006, 01:40:03 PM »

TITCR

Not my fault that you weren't smart enough to know that the US News numbers don't include part-time data

Don't start crying because you're work is sloppy

CR what?

Dipsh*t

usnews2007

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2006, 01:45:27 PM »
this is the credited response.

i was saying you were correct. don't get your panties in a bunch.

and to be fair, the inclusion of the PT numbers wouldn't necessarily prove it a fake. USNWR could simply decide that they were going to start doing it. Would you call them up and complain that their print magazine is a flame?

Anyway, I already admitted it was a flame. In the future I will not acknowledge you if you're right about something. It apparently causes you great anger and frustration.

TheJesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2006, 01:51:47 PM »

and to be fair, the inclusion of the PT numbers wouldn't necessarily prove it a fake. USNWR could simply decide that they were going to start doing it. Would you call them up and complain that their print magazine is a flame?

Anyway, I already admitted it was a flame. In the future I will not acknowledge you if you're right about something. It apparently causes you great anger and frustration.

lol, what a loser...

I'll bet he's making another fake as we speak, minus the obvious f*ck-ups that were included in this one...

The Rankings are coming out online first this year, on Friday March 31st...the print edition won't be on the shelves until the following Monday April 3rd, so anything between now and then is fake no matter how real it looks

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2006, 01:53:35 PM »
Jesus, that isn't true.  Schools get them tomorrow and in every year past they have been leaked.  There is no reason why that won't likely happen again.
Attending GW in Fall '06

usnews2007

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2006, 01:57:16 PM »

lol, what a loser...

I'll bet he's making another fake as we speak, minus the obvious f*ck-ups that were included in this one...

The Rankings are coming out online first this year, on Friday March 31st...the print edition won't be on the shelves until the following Monday April 3rd, so anything between now and then is fake no matter how real it looks

buddy, take your bitter TTT triple major from a TTT school in michigan, factor in your TTT gpa and TTT lsat, and go bother someone else. you're much more involved in getting upset about the fake than i am it was outted. do you think for a minute i expected to pass it off? hell even if i had i would've been saying "haha gotcha guys. it was fake" today. *&^% calm down.

and to top it all off you're a democrat. thank god i'll never ever in my life encounter thejesus. we're going to be playing in two distant parks.