Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: USNews Law Ranks 2007 - NOT Legit  (Read 10546 times)

TheJesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: USNews Law Ranks 2007 - Legit
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2006, 02:00:32 PM »
Jesus, that isn't true.  Schools get them tomorrow and in every year past they have been leaked.  There is no reason why that won't likely happen again.

yes, schools get them tomorrow, and we'll hear tidbits about such and such school moving up to whatever rank, but this year the official rankings will be online before the print edition is available on the news stands, unlike last year and probably the years prior

TheJesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2006, 02:03:49 PM »
this is the credited response.

i was saying you were correct. don't get your panties in a bunch.

and to be fair, the inclusion of the PT numbers wouldn't necessarily prove it a fake. USNWR could simply decide that they were going to start doing it. Would you call them up and complain that their print magazine is a flame?

Anyway, I already admitted it was a flame. In the future I will not acknowledge you if you're right about something. It apparently causes you great anger and frustration.

lol, what a loser...

I'll bet he's making another fake as we speak, minus the obvious f*ck-ups that were included in this one...

The Rankings are coming out online first this year, on Friday March 31st...the print edition won't be on the shelves until the following Monday April 3rd, so anything between now and then is fake no matter how real it looks

buddy, take your bitter TTT triple major from a TTT school in michigan, factor in your TTT gpa and TTT lsat, and go bother someone else. you're much more involved in getting upset about the fake than i am it was outted. do you think for a minute i expected to pass it off? hell even if i had i would've been saying "haha gotcha guys. it was fake" today. sh*t calm down.

and to top it all off you're a democrat. thank god i'll never ever in my life encounter thejesus. we're going to be playing in two distant parks.

If I'm going to be attending a 'TTT' and yet I was smarter than you to be able to recognize that the official rankings don't include part-time statistics, then that says you're lower than me on the food chain...so don't insult your own intelligence

And if I'm a Democrat, that's news to me...

What a moron

TheJesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2006, 02:12:51 PM »

TITCR = This Is The Credited Response.  You're upset and name-calling because he agreed with you?

No, I'm picking on him because he's the loser that created/posted that garbage in the first place...

matt1882

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2006, 02:16:59 PM »
Any doubts about whether the poster actually has this issue, can be resolved if he posts an image or two from one of the articles in that issue. Will he do so?
3.60/176
Accepted: Harvard (matriculating), GULC, NYU, Temple, Penn
Waitlisted: Columbia

usnews2007

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2006, 02:18:11 PM »
it looks like you accidentally removed a link to your LSN profile. in case you forgot what it is, i saved it for you: http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=thejesus

;)

mae8

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2006, 02:20:57 PM »
i knew it was fake when colorado wasnt T14
Emory '09

TheJesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2006, 02:24:35 PM »
it looks like you accidentally removed a link to your LSN profile. in case you forgot what it is, i saved it for you: http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=thejesus

;)

uh, great...

want my name and address too so you can save them in case I forget?

azstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2006, 02:29:23 PM »

;)

good fun...btw you are a god

azstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2006, 02:30:09 PM »