Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cornell Reserve List  (Read 1153 times)

gillesthegreat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cornell Reserve List
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 08:46:03 PM »
I'm actually thinking of sending additional material (the professor of the law class I'm currently taking offered). I am also considering a personal call to ask them if their claim of considering the highest LSAT has any foundation. See LSN for reason of exasperation and dismay.
Penn (2007)

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 08:47:41 PM »
will do and np lit doc....r you guys sending in any additional info? i gonna write letter and get another rec, although it seems like my efforts wil be useless

I sent in extra info like the next day, lol.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

LitDoc

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »
I sent extra materials the next day, too. Writing sample and excerpts from teaching evals (like snippets of two dozen little letters of rec, I figure). Also letter of continuing interest.

I think the odds are seriously stacked against us. But man oh man, how I'd love to be in Ithaca come fall.... :-\

I might call in another week or so -- after they know more about their incoming class....
"There is no was." -- William Faulkner

University of Texas, Class of '09

M DOT

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 09:03:06 PM »
yeah their first deposit is due the 17th...i want to start a withdraw thread but am not that bold  :-X

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 09:11:41 PM »
yeah their first deposit is due the 17th...i want to start a withdraw thread but am not that bold  :-X

You had to go and say it...

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,59703.0.html

;D
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

M DOT

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 09:14:04 PM »
 :D :D ;) i love you duck!

;D

LitDoc

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 09:14:18 PM »
I tried encouraging others to withdraw on another Cornell thread, but I kinda got jerky about it (I was feeling frustrated), so I probably didn't persuade anyone.
"There is no was." -- William Faulkner

University of Texas, Class of '09

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 09:15:21 PM »
:D :D ;) i love you duck!

;D

:) I aim to please!

M DOT

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 09:17:50 PM »
yeah i saw that litdoc, its a frustrating process though and happens all the time especially when it seems as if ppl really arent interested in attending a school youd go to in a heartbeat

aquafinaisbetter

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 01:03:18 AM »
not gonna send in anythin else.  cornell should love me for who I am not what I do.