Law School Discussion

Cornell Reserve List

Re: Cornell Reserve List
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 06:46:03 PM »
I'm actually thinking of sending additional material (the professor of the law class I'm currently taking offered). I am also considering a personal call to ask them if their claim of considering the highest LSAT has any foundation. See LSN for reason of exasperation and dismay.

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 06:47:41 PM »
will do and np lit doc....r you guys sending in any additional info? i gonna write letter and get another rec, although it seems like my efforts wil be useless

I sent in extra info like the next day, lol.

LitDoc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 07:02:00 PM »
I sent extra materials the next day, too. Writing sample and excerpts from teaching evals (like snippets of two dozen little letters of rec, I figure). Also letter of continuing interest.

I think the odds are seriously stacked against us. But man oh man, how I'd love to be in Ithaca come fall.... :-\

I might call in another week or so -- after they know more about their incoming class....

M DOT

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 07:03:06 PM »
yeah their first deposit is due the 17th...i want to start a withdraw thread but am not that bold  :-X

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 07:11:41 PM »
yeah their first deposit is due the 17th...i want to start a withdraw thread but am not that bold  :-X

You had to go and say it...

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,59703.0.html

;D

M DOT

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 07:14:04 PM »
 :D :D ;) i love you duck!

;D

LitDoc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 07:14:18 PM »
I tried encouraging others to withdraw on another Cornell thread, but I kinda got jerky about it (I was feeling frustrated), so I probably didn't persuade anyone.

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 07:15:21 PM »
:D :D ;) i love you duck!

;D

:) I aim to please!

M DOT

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 07:17:50 PM »
yeah i saw that litdoc, its a frustrating process though and happens all the time especially when it seems as if ppl really arent interested in attending a school youd go to in a heartbeat

aquafinaisbetter

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2006, 11:03:18 PM »
not gonna send in anythin else.  cornell should love me for who I am not what I do.