Law School Discussion

Ole Miss Admitted Students Day --March 31-- (Official Thread)

Re: Ole Miss Admitted Students Day --March 31-- (Official Thread)
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 02:09:28 PM »
I will be attending Friday, can't wait looking forward to it. I have already started looking at what football tickets might cost.  MustangAlum I am pulling for you buddy...have you called yet? Mrs. Vinson is a really nice lady!

Yeah... I called yesterday because I thought I was going to get pulled out of the office and sent to work in Seattle for the week. It freaked me out because my South Carolina seat-deposit is due on Saturday, and I didn't want to be away from the mailbox all week in case Ole Miss let me know of a decision. I let them know the situation, but Mrs. Vinson was away from the office. She is extremely helpful and friendly. I emailed them this morning to let them know I wouldn't be out of town.. I am sure they have many other things to worry about since my situation didn't turn out to be really urgent.

Believe me, I am sure they know I am very interested in going there haha. I will wait until Thursday evening before I send off my USC seat-deposit.

1Laspirant

• Ardenthearted
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2006, 02:12:31 PM »
Buena suerte, MustangAlum...

You just made my day. Please... God... today?
[/quote]

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2006, 03:52:47 PM »
Are........ You......

KIDDING ME???? (instead READY)

Nothing...  Dear lord..

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2006, 08:27:43 PM »
Are........ You......

KIDDING ME???? (instead READY)

Nothing...  Dear lord..

I think you should come to admitt day anyway, it will show them that you are coming here next year, whether they like it or not ;)

And did everyone get the reading assignment?  Hysterical, practice for gunners....

1Laspirant

• Ardenthearted
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 07:36:47 AM »
What was the reading assignment?

...did everyone get the reading assignment?  Hysterical, practice for gunners....

somniferum

• Papavar somniferum
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 07:46:48 AM »

And did everyone get the reading assignment?  Hysterical, practice for gunners....

*Gasps* You mean you haven't already briefed and highlighted the case and wrote your notes on it?!?!?!

Oh well, maybe there is a chance you won't get pwned too bad in our mock class  ???

/gunner

L1, I got an email yesterday detailing the schedule for tommorrow, and it requested that I read a 2-page attatched court decision.

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2006, 08:22:03 AM »
Two VERY important questions about Ole Miss, the first of which I have already asked...

1) What in the hell does 'Hoddy Toddy' mean? 

and

2) What are the ladies like at Ole Miss?

Read.  Set.  Go...

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2006, 08:24:16 AM »
1. Hotty Toddy is the Ole Miss chant... Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty, Who the hell are we? Hey. Flim Flam! Bim Bam! Ole Miss by damn!...

2. Girls at Ole Miss are oustanding... we always said... Ole Miss girls are of the same "looks" caliber as SMU girls; however, at Ole Miss they come without all of the baggage. Definitely a major +

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2006, 08:26:27 AM »
Thanks Mustang.  Girls without baggage?  Living in NYC for the last two years, I didn't think they existed!

1Laspirant

• Ardenthearted
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2006, 08:57:30 AM »
Just curious. I didn't get an invitation.

L1, I got an email yesterday detailing the schedule for tommorrow, and it requested that I read a 2-page attatched court decision.