Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: lsat question.  (Read 994 times)

mdfed

• View Profile
lsat question.
« on: January 14, 2004, 09:01:29 AM »
I apologize in advance for moving this question to the general board but I've had 35 views and no responses in the LSAT board....and the date is getting ever closer. 

What is the general consensus on filling in the circles on the answer sheet?  Do you fill them in answer for answer or to you wait and fill them in after a certain amount of questions?  This never occurred to me until I came to this board and now I'm worried that this in more important than I had originally thought.

Lovin1L

• View Profile
Re: lsat question.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 10:37:46 AM »
When I took the LSAT, I filled in the answer after every question. I think I was concerned about misnumbering. But since then, I have read alot of discussion about filling in the answers after you finish that specific page (about after every 5 questions, I don't remember how many questions per page). I think that is a better idea because they say it saves time and it since you are not waiting so long to do it, there should be less chance of numbering wrong. Just be careful to make sure you do it right.

:)

mdfed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 10:40:29 AM »
Thanks for the advice :)

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 02:29:34 PM »
I should let you know of something interesting about the LSAT: When you get your score, you actually get a copy of your answer sheet and a copy of how the computer interpreted it.  You could, in theory, find a mistake and argue over a circle that was scanned incorrectly.

I don't know whether that knowledge changes your strategy, but it's nice to know you'll have a chance to double check the machine (I always wonder when I erase an answer whether I'll miss it and just never know - but the LSAT isn't like that).

You get a copy of the test book too - they shrink it down to 1/2 the size.  Wierd.