Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hottest, most intelligent GUYS?!  (Read 16472 times)

Goodfella Aaron

Re: Hottest, most intelligent GUYS?!
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2006, 09:51:10 AM »
Actually, it's been scientifically proven that all women are either dumb, ugly or totally insane. And boy do I love crazy chicks...

sarcastic1

• Sr. Citizen
  • I've got the 1L blues
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2006, 11:34:47 PM »
Guess I'm ugly...lol

lurking gunner

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2006, 12:08:24 AM »
Guess I'm ugly...lol

Hmm, I think we need to see some more pics to confirm your hotness.

Steve.jd

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'm edumacated now, still not photogenic though
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2006, 12:10:29 AM »
hotness confirmed ;)

Guess I'm ugly...lol

Hmm, I think we need to see some more pics to confirm your hotness.
HLS '09

Steve.jd

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2006, 02:15:46 PM »
Here's the conundrum of the universe IMHO ... it seems to me that a large portion of wealthy, intelligent men marry plastic Barbies with the IQ of dung pile. You would think there would be a fairly large proportion of children who won out in the gene pool. Daddy's Brains, Mommy's Bra Size. And yet...this is not the case!

Anyone here a biotech major in UG and willing to explain this vortex in the universe?

P.S. Bender, you are hilarious, but bring it down a notch. If I laugh out loud in my cubicle one more time I'm going to get it!!!

Genetics is a game of chance...if you want a good looking child your best best is to have two parents who are both smart...looks are even more "chancey" - is this a word?  Think about it, you can be gorgeous and one bad feature...hair, eyes, mouth, eyes whatever can screw it all up, everything has to by in sync..or something like that...basically read Mendel (sp?), and it will all make sense - Darwin is good too ;)
HLS '09

Towlie

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2006, 02:33:58 PM »
U of Arizona has some really hot guys, but they are all pretty stupid. Luckily, lots of them have trust-funds..

SantiV

« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2006, 05:16:11 PM »
Can someone point me to the hot girls thread...I'm tired of reading about where the hot guys will be.  I just realized I've been on this thread for 15 minutes, like I care.
Where are the hot girls??? How are the American girls going to be? I'm 22 and single...will I get to meet some Attractive/KindaSmartGirls?

Oh and to the OP, if you like the aviators the come to AU.  Unless you're really smart, I don't want a girl who'll out-argue me,  unless she can take my mind off of the defeat  8)

Steve.jd

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2006, 05:30:22 PM »
The hottest most intelligent guys are going to be at NYU next year.  So if you are a hot attractive girl, go there.  JSIA.

what made you see the "light" and go to NYU?  :D
HLS '09

veganchick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2006, 01:02:25 PM »
That's funny.  The hottest, most intelligent guys I have ever met studied in Virginia and North Carolina.  And I'm talking BRILLIANT and super model HOT.  They're now in California though  ;)  Thank goodness.  Too bad they've turned into players out here.  I guess that's the curse of Southern California. Turns great guys into #$@!%.
Pepperdine it is.  I'm a sucker for an ocean view.

d_y_ze

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »
 :D

Well, people sometimes confuse me for a redneck, but I am really not.... check my pic

[img width= height=]http://www.mulletlovers.com/images/stache.jpg[/img]

Now that, ladies, is a true southern gentleman.

(If you live in the East Kentucky area and want to go to the IHOP with a real man, PM me.... don't be shy ladies :-*  )

p.s. yes the mullet is still in effect.... I don't care what you say... fads come and go, but Badass is forever