Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hottest, most intelligent GUYS?!  (Read 16310 times)

LonghornDUG

Re: Hottest, most intelligent GUYS?!
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2006, 11:42:56 AM »
Texas.  But sorry, I too am taken.

thm2605

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2006, 12:57:44 PM »
BENDER, that is hilarious.  Well played.

Zeveria

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2006, 04:43:50 PM »
I'm at NYU and even if  NYU Law students were good looking (and they are not very, as far as I can tell) they probably wouldn't have time to do anything about it.  Doesn't it make more sense though for a woman to be looking outside of her law school for men?  If I were female I'd have my eyes on Business School guys.

"V"

• Sr. Citizen
  • Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2006, 04:46:04 PM »
I'm at NYU and even if  NYU Law students were good looking (and they are not very, as far as I can tell) they probably wouldn't have time to do anything about it.  Doesn't it make more sense though for a woman to be looking outside of her law school for men?  If I were female I'd have my eyes on Business School guys.

Did you see it? RIGHT there was when you crossed from helpful into creepy.

veganchick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2006, 05:14:23 PM »
 :D!!!!!
 ;D!!!!!!!!
those last two comments made me LMAO!

(however, I don't think I'd have anything in common with a business student)
Pepperdine it is.  I'm a sucker for an ocean view.

Steve.jd

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'm edumacated now, still not photogenic though
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2006, 05:31:02 PM »
:D!!!!!
 ;D!!!!!!!!
those last two comments made me LMAO!

(however, I don't think I'd have anything in common with a business student)

desire for wealth?

j/k ;)
HLS '09

MustangAlum

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2006, 07:33:05 PM »
The nice thing about Southern men is there are two types - gentlemen, and Larry the Cable Guy lookalikes.  The former are rare but they are easy to distinguish from the latter because they don't wear camoflauge.  And we have respect for women, as long as they don't question their roles as cook, nanny, and sex objects.  Get it straight.

Amen...

Northern ladies always seem to love meeting Southern guys, and you always hear about the Northern guys falling for lovely women. I've never heard about the opposite happening... "Yeah man, I went to Boston and met this really great gal I totally want to be with." It's more like, "I saw this girl, I thought she was attractive, so I opened the door for her. She yelled at me for infringing on her independence and whacked me with her briefcas since it's anti-feminist to carry a purse."  8)

Kidding... I'd say at most Southern colleges and law schools, you'll run into more of us gentleman. And I'll be happy to call your mother Ma'am and father Sir, always compliment how beautiful you look, open your doors, pull out your chairs, wait to eat until you take the first bite, and always walk you to the door... just so long as you always have dinner ready, keep the house immaculate, make sure the kids shut up for the first 30 minutes I'm home, stay that Southern-Bell Petite way, keep bein' horny, and forego your right to vote...  ;)

But as an aside, any lady (not from the South) looking for Southern guys... Southern girls have come to understand that Saturdays are the 2nd most religious days of the week from August - December. On those Saturdays we go to our second place of worship, our local college football stadium. This religion requires the UTMOST in devotion, or else we are to perish in Hell for eternity... if you marry us and violate these sacred rules, you will suffer the same fate.
SMU Undergraduate '05
Univ. of South Carolina Law '09

sarcastic1

• Sr. Citizen
  • I've got the 1L blues
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2006, 09:44:47 AM »
Mustang Alum...nice post :)

I am a neat freak, love Michigan football (Go Wolverines!), and hopefully I will stay the weight I am...I'm well on my way! Now I just need to venture south and find my dream man.

Hedley Lamarr

• Sr. Citizen
  • What in the wide, wide world of sports is agoin on
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2006, 10:03:00 AM »
Mustang Alum...nice post :)

I am a neat freak, love Michigan football (Go Wolverines!), and hopefully I will stay the weight I am...I'm well on my way! Now I just need to venture south and find my dream man.

Come on down ma’am.
Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total female dog

What are ya a bunch of Kansas City faggots

Hedley Lamarr

• Sr. Citizen
  • What in the wide, wide world of sports is agoin on
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2006, 11:35:45 AM »
I do, but I don't think I count.  :'(
Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total female dog

What are ya a bunch of Kansas City faggots