Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What's Your Favourite Study Snack?  (Read 2689 times)

ttiwed

Re: What's Your Favourite Study Snack?
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2004, 05:18:07 PM »
chigga pleeze...

that recipe has been instilled within all asian college student heads since the chosun era.  everyone knows that recipe.  and whether you use bread or rice, its all the same.  the sauerkraut is just embellishment to make it seem like its yours...but the spam with tabasco *&^%...thats from generations ago.

heres an awesome study snack.

take some spam and cook it up on a frying pan till each side is light brown. douse it in tabasco sause and place between two pieces of lightly toasted white bread. add sauerkraut for added flavor.

i have hundreds of other ghetto recipes. learned most of em from various roommates in college, but the spam sandwich was all mine.  :D

damn. i spelled sauce as "sause." how embarassing...

L1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2004, 05:23:16 PM »
cold grapes, but not frozen.

mukhia

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2004, 06:10:38 PM »

Yes, of all the things you posted on this board today, you should be embarrassed about your misspelling of sauce...JK!
BTW - spam sandwiches are very commonplace in HK.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2004, 06:11:37 PM »

Yes, of all the things you posted on this board today, you should be embarrassed about your misspelling of sauce...JK!

thats what happens when you get your salad tossed.  try not to be so rough on him next time, muk.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

mukhia

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2004, 06:14:24 PM »

thats what happens when you get your salad tossed.  try not to be so rough on him next time, muk.

You rat bastard - spoiling my good name on this board!  I will have to ask bf about this tossing salad business and come up with an informed retort - no, I don't want you to explain it to me, I'm sure I'll receive a less crude version elsewhere!  I hope tomorrow your defecation process leaves you bedridden for the next few days!  And that a Hmong nurse will have to take care of you and bring you Japanese jello shots.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2004, 06:16:45 PM »

You rat bastard - spoiling my good name on this board!  I will have to ask bf about this tossing salad business and come up with an informed retort - no, I don't want you to explain it to me, I'm sure I'll receive a less crude version elsewhere!  I hope tomorrow your defecation process leaves you bedridden for the next few days!  And that a Hmong nurse will have to take care of you and bring you Japanese jello shots.

youre mean.  one thing though, hmongs cant be nurses because nurses have to be sanitary.  and japanese dont make jello.  they get off on anything that jiggles, so they banned it from their country.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

Floatation Device?

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2004, 06:54:01 PM »
I love trail mix!  You get the best of both worlds - salty (peanuts) and sweet (chocolate).

Ice cream is a no no for me.  I have vivid freaky dreams if I eat vanilla ice cream. How freaky is that?

aboynoir

• Sr. Citizen
  • English Literature / 3.Something / LSAT in June
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2004, 07:52:56 PM »
Coca-Cola and taco bell.

M2

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2004, 08:06:58 PM »
LOL.  I guess I wouldn't mind munching on Mukhia also.  I'm not sure if she taste as sweet as Jrtzsweetie.  Well, I guess I'll have to find that out myself.

...this board has gone from sexually suggestive to a seedy burlesque house.

mukhia

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2004, 08:09:01 PM »
Ben & Jerry's - Coffee Heath Bar Crunch.  I was never able to write a philosophy paper without it.  The one time I tried, I received a B+.  I will have to melt it into a thermos for LSAT day.