Law School Discussion

Postponing the inevitable

Postponing the inevitable
« on: March 23, 2006, 01:47:01 PM »
Ahh, the ever so temporary relief of knowing I can put off my decision for another two weeks!  I spoke with admissions at U of O and USD today and got two week extensions on my seat deposit deadlines.  Now I can remain hopelessly uncommitted until April 15, which with any luck will be plenty of time to get financial aid offers from U of O and USD, acceptance letters from Seattle and Loyola, and a rejection letter from Hastings.  With all of the currently uknown factors revealed, I will be able to make a more anxiety-free and informed decision.  Well, more a informed decision at least. 

Is anyone else putting off writing deposit checks until a slightly less immediate last minute?