Law School Discussion

TTT or not, IM GOING

TTT or not, IM GOING
« on: March 22, 2006, 04:26:03 PM »

Post here if you're going to a so called "TTT" and know that your still gettin' to the top of the moutain.

Re: TTT or not, IM GOING
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 04:29:20 PM »
Oh man,  I can feel all the t-14's commin.  They're gonna jump all over this thread man!!!!  But hey I'm with ya, yeah you got the rep, but just come out swingin'  good luck!

MrRooney

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 04:39:17 PM »
Third Tier Toilets! Woo hoo!  Which mountain is that exactly that you're planning on gettin to the top of?

cyberrev

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 06:39:27 PM »

Post here if you're going to a so called "TTT" and know that your still gettin' to the top of the moutain.

did you get this troll bait fresh?

i think you already bagged your limit today.

shaz

• University of Toledo Class of 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 06:48:54 PM »

I recommend a substition of a mountain for the mountain.  If there's only one mountain, then more than likely you're not getting to the top of it. 

I'm trying to think of what the one mountain would be for a future law student.  SCOTUS?  Not happening from a "TTT."  President of the United States?  Even Clinton went to Yale.  Partner at Latham or Cravath? 

What is "success" to you?  And you do recognize that different people have different goals and different definitions of success, don't you?  So which mountain?  Graduating law school?  That might actually be easier at a lesser school.  Passing the bar? 

ttt transfer to top 20. 

cyberrev

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 07:03:19 PM »

I recommend a substition of a mountain for the mountain.  If there's only one mountain, then more than likely you're not getting to the top of it. 

I'm trying to think of what the one mountain would be for a future law student.  SCOTUS?  Not happening from a "TTT."  President of the United States?  Even Clinton went to Yale.  Partner at Latham or Cravath? 

What is "success" to you?  And you do recognize that different people have different goals and different definitions of success, don't you?  So which mountain?  Graduating law school?  That might actually be easier at a lesser school.  Passing the bar? 

ttt transfer to top 20. 

hey shaz -- that's only 6 egyptian gods....

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 07:21:25 PM »
Want to write me a check for 120k?  I'll build you a "mountain"