Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Waiting for UNC??  (Read 333 times)

ski bean

• View Profile
Waiting for UNC??
« on: March 22, 2006, 04:39:08 PM »
Has anyone still waiting for a decision called or emailed UNC lately?

vinylisbetter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Waiting for UNC??
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 04:42:05 PM »
I am...

Seeing that they haven't looked at my file yet, I was thinking about calling and asking for a refund...

Is that a possibility?

artsy

• View Profile
    • Numbers:
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 04:47:48 PM »
I called today.  My file is still not in with the adcoms.  Now, my file wasn't complete until Feb. 13, but I've gotten answers from five other schools where I went complete at that time.  Man, this is frustrating.  I don't want to count them out, but it's decision time!
"I'm just a girl, standing in front of a law school, asking it to love her."

ski bean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 04:48:59 PM »
Did the tell you they still haven't looked at it yet? Man, what are they waiting for!?! I don't know if they will give you a refund (if you're seriously wanting one), but if you are already planning on attending somewhere else, it wouldn't hurt to call and ask I guess. Maybe the will give us a discounted rate by April...kind of like a mail-in rebate or something. ;)

I'm getting a little worried though, since I still haven't heard.

ski bean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 04:50:15 PM »
I called today.  My file is still not in with the adcoms.  Now, my file wasn't complete until Feb. 13, but I've gotten answers from five other schools where I went complete at that time.  Man, this is frustrating.  I don't want to count them out, but it's decision time!

Well, if they're still reviewing files, then maybe all the decisions haven't been made yet. Perhaps there is still hope!