Law School Discussion

Poll

Rate AH's chances at W&M now that she is waitlisted

She'll get in by May
She will hear from them in the summer and be a late admit
They will string her along and make her cry in her sleep for months before rejecting her. A cruel, cruel joke.

Rate AH's chances at W&M

AH

• but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: Rate AH's chances at W&M
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2006, 07:20:37 AM »
Hey beckett- I was wled, but you're already in your first choice WITH CASH!  So Congrats there!!!  Thank you for the kind note. :)

People's sudden resurrgence of faith in the polls (the over under on me was probably worse than Mason v. UConn) does have me a little concerned though.  Knowing my luck, when people actually think I will get in, I certainly won't! :D

:)  Thanks GH.  I am really not fretting about it too much.  He just says very weird, random things sometimes and they completely throw me off.  I'm sure he is torn.  I'm awesome and he knows it (;)), but who wants to meet their "soulmate" at 14?!  Nobody, that's who!

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2006, 07:22:48 AM »
I truly and sometimes wish I had married/kept dating the girl I was dating at 14. I am not sure I will ever meet someone else quite like her.

« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2006, 07:33:47 AM »
I dunno. I still see her on facebook. I've just never had as instant a connection with anyone-enough that a year after the first time I'd met her, having not seen her since, I was woozy when we went out.

AH

• but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2006, 10:29:57 AM »
I truly and sometimes wish I had married/kept dating the girl I was dating at 14. I am not sure I will ever meet someone else quite like her.

AW!  GH has a sensitive side. ;)

Does she have a bf now?

Dorian- pm me your email, I have a task for you re: the "waiting list"

« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »
AW!  GH has a sensitive side. ;)

Does she have a bf now?

Haha, of course. Although it is easy to live the single live here, if nothing else, a relationship is more reliable.  :P

I don't know if she has a boyfriend; she used to. I might apply for a job where she goes to school right now, which means I might see her around, but it's not one of my top choices...

AH

• but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2006, 11:09:46 AM »
I say give it a go sax.  What can it hurt.

Nonbf and I took a year off (junior year of hs we didn't speak for a year when he moved to the mainland).  We started talking again at the end of junior year and things were like we'd never been apart by the end of the summer (despite the fact I was away at summer school and had no internet so we didn't talk too much).  You'd be suprised how things work out.

Dorian- also done. :)

« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2006, 11:37:32 AM »
Thou- also done. :)

What?  I haven't said anything here for a while.

She sensed you.  :D

AH

• but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2006, 11:47:53 AM »
Thou- also done. :)

What?  I haven't said anything here for a while.

Sorry!  I corrected my error, I meant Dorian.

I think it was because I was flipping between here and the OPC (and you'd just posted a bunch of times), so I was getting the two confused in my head.  SORRY! 

AH

• but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2006, 12:18:51 PM »
sorry thou!!!!!!

i <3 dorian.

if only good karma were enough to get into ls... :D

Lionel Hutz

• aka Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
    • smarter
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2006, 12:26:08 PM »
Hey beckett- I was wled, but you're already in your first choice WITH CASH!  So Congrats there!!!  Thank you for the kind note. :)

Thanks. Of course, the $$$ catapulted them from number 4 to number 1.
Hope you get that admit soon.