Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Lem dies!?!???  (Read 869 times)

Sepatown

• View Profile
Re: Lem dies!?!???
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2006, 09:54:26 AM »
Best show ever. My prediction is that, because Lem was killed with a grenade and his old informant (that Colombian girl with the "retarded rat baby") gave him a threatening look, Vic is gonna blame her, kill her, and Shane will live until he kills himself.

Sweet Tea

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2006, 10:39:51 AM »
For those without FX... I've put Season 1 in my Netflix queue (I got hooked last year without having seen the previous seasons).  They're out on DVD so it's really easy to catch up...  You can pull a Sopranos and be an expert on the show without ever ordering HBO.

The Shield fans: as long as you're not easily offended you will LOVE Deadwood.  It's set in the Old West, and Season 1 is out on DVD.
Attending The George Washington University School of Law, class of 2009 :)

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=BenFolds5

bobbykurva

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 10:40:20 AM »
Say hello to the beginning of the end.

The show went into syndication earlier this week with Spike TV.

I predict that the next season of the Shield will be the last.

Lem will come back as a "spirit" only seen to Shane a.k.a Cletus Van Damme and play on his conscience. Vic will spend the next season searching for Lem's killer, and when he finds out it's Shane, Vic will kill him. At that point Vic will turn himself in and confess to everything (the money train, killing Terry, etc.). He'll be prosecuted, convicted, jailed, and Ronnie will go free as Vic will protect him. Clean cut and simple.

Sepatown

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2006, 11:19:45 AM »
Say hello to the beginning of the end.

The show went into syndication earlier this week with Spike TV.

I predict that the next season of the Shield will be the last.

Lem will come back as a "spirit" only seen to Shane a.k.a Cletus Van Damme and play on his conscience. Vic will spend the next season searching for Lem's killer, and when he finds out it's Shane, Vic will kill him. At that point Vic will turn himself in and confess to everything (the money train, killing Terry, etc.). He'll be prosecuted, convicted, jailed, and Ronnie will go free as Vic will protect him. Clean cut and simple.

No way. That show is anything but clean, cut and simple. There will be crazy twists.

milkman83

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2006, 11:20:44 AM »
woah ... i thought the subject line was a play on "Dem Lies" ... maybe talking about adcomms lying abt notification dates or something ...

man, i suck.