Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: In at NorthEastern!!  (Read 3395 times)

Jontor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
In at NorthEastern!!
« on: March 21, 2006, 03:00:24 PM »
In at Northeastern, got the mail today dated 03-16-2006. Anyone on this board going to Northeastern this fall, I think I'm going!

talula8828

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: In at NorthEastern!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 03:10:30 PM »
I got in EA but withdrew. I did visit in November for an open house and was SO IMPRESSED with the faculty and students. If you're interested in public interest work, Northeastern is fantastic.  Everyone there seemed to have such a great sense of mission.  Good luck!!

jag227

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 12:43:00 PM »
I might be going. I'm still waiting on 7 other schools before I make the decision. What is your opinion of Northeastern?  I like th co-op program a lot.

crainjd

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 01:49:49 PM »
Congrats
W&M Class of 2009

In: W&M, GWU, George Mason
Out: Georgetown, Dook
Waitlisted: UVA

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=crainjd

Jontor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 07:46:57 AM »
I might be going. I'm still waiting on 7 other schools before I make the decision. What is your opinion of Northeastern?  I like th co-op program a lot.
I got sold on the co-op program too, Right now I'm torn between Northeastern and Suffolk, it took Northeastern long to get back to me and all my ground work has been on Suffolk. I will begin my groun work on Northeastern soon, I think I might end up there but it will be hard to turn down all the money that Suffolk is throwing at me

michelleinsea

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 08:36:05 PM »
I just found out that I'm in today!!!  I have been waiting to hear from them for what feels like forever.  I'm like you, Jontor - Suffolk and other places are offering more, but I really like everything about Northeastern.  I got the 25k over three years and was happy to get in let alone get any money.  I'm probably going unless the unthinkable happens and I get in at Hastings.

Jontor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 11:00:27 AM »
Yeah Michelle....unless I get into Harvard..which is unthinkable..I think I will wind up at NUSL

michelleinsea

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2006, 11:54:31 PM »
Got an envelope in the mail today with all of the invites to the events on April 7th/8th.  It kind of made me laugh that after not hearing from NUSL for months and waiting to see something -- anything -- from them in the mail, this was the second day in the row that I got something from them :)

Jontor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2006, 12:32:32 PM »
Yeah ...I think they sent it out that way so you get your decision then the next day all the invite..I will hit most of the events.

jag227

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 11:23:21 PM »
Let me know how everything goes. I won't be able to get out there until this summer.  The more I research the more I like northeastern. I'll probably see you this fall.