Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Which of these options is a rejection from harvard most like?...feel free to make suggestions for updates

chuck norris roundhouse kick to the face (the end...absolutely destroyed...forever)
significant other cheating (hurts but ill probably make it...i dont have a problem...the whiskey just helps me sleep...slurring now...i hope they burn in hell)
getting mugged outside a bar (sucks for a few days...but really, f### those jerks)
spanked by a parent (knew it was coming...still gotta love 'em)
scratching off a lotto ticket and winning abosolutely nothing (odds were against me anyway...sigh...oh harvard)

Author Topic: Rejected from Harvard? Lets talk about feelings...  (Read 1441 times)

jdoe

• View Profile
Rejected from Harvard? Lets talk about feelings...
« on: March 21, 2006, 01:35:07 AM »
Just got my rejection letter...and, yes...im bored
IN: w&l($$$), cornell, emory($$$), vanderbilt($$$), ucla, usc($), penn, nwestern($$$ & .95$), gtown, umich, and uva($$)
WAIT: columbia, chicago
OUT:

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=ehem

Zoli

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Rejected from Harvard? Lets talk about feelings...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 06:34:19 AM »
I just got rejected from the Harvard School of Truck Driving.  Does that count??  If it does, then I'm feeling kinda vulnerable right now, but I think I'll be okay.  To hell with them and their fancy school.  Since when did Narcolepsy make anyone a bad driver??   
"I say NO to drugs but they don't listen."

Mr. Pink

• LSD Obsessed
  • @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 06:50:41 AM »
You have acceptances from almost every other T14 with money.  you'll be fine
Mr. White: Smoke?
Mr. Pink: I quit.
[later]
Mr. Pink: What, you got one?

jdoe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 03:16:54 PM »
Re: rejection...ive been expecting it for a while now...no interview call upon completion and all...apparently my softs are soft...but i knew that going in and didnt bother to do anything about it...im def in the "lotto ticket" category...and yes, im unbelievably stoked/grateful for what i already have

Re: truck school...as far as the harvard truck driving school goes...apped there as well...still waiting to hear back...interview with "bob"(local alum) at a gas station in tuskaloosa last month...my lor's from truckstop hookers are a bit weak(slow pmt and all), but im hoping my adderall addiction will be the edge i need to put me over the top
IN: w&l($$$), cornell, emory($$$), vanderbilt($$$), ucla, usc($), penn, nwestern($$$ & .95$), gtown, umich, and uva($$)
WAIT: columbia, chicago
OUT:

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=ehem