Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: PROGRESS in IRAQ...  (Read 7341 times)

pass36

• Sr. Citizen
  • But it looks good on you!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: PROGRESS in IRAQ...
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 03:19:58 AM »
I like how Bush and Cheney know better than Allairi (sp?) whether or not there is a civil war going on!

Here is a hint: Arguing over whether or not there is a civil war is not a sign of progress ... or "mission accomplished."  Oh, wait, that was two or three years ago.

pass36

• Sr. Citizen
  • But it looks good on you!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 03:27:59 AM »
Allawi.  Thanks.

I am going to call Bush's the Rodney King strategy: "Why can't you all just get along?"  I really think the man is in so far over his head that he has no idea what is happening, what the historical context is, who the players are or what a realistic outcome is.

Side note: Did you catch Bush's "deer in the headlights" moment in Cleveland when somebody asked him if the terrorist attacks and the war were signs of the apocalypse?  He froze for a good 20 seconds.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2006, 03:39:52 AM »
how rude.

i appreciate the transcript of your thoughts by the way.

transcripts?  my posts were hyperbole...for pure ridicule...come on...my  figurative expression is pure ridicule...a slight gesture...rude?..eh.

you just been busterfuched. ;) stop fernin'-up and grow some bark.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 04:35:40 AM »
 :D :D :D :D you didn't even read it...when you do you will feel the poetry...
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

aerynn

• Sr. Citizen
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=aerynn
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 11:48:50 AM »
busterfuched by the enigmatic vowel, "w."

Come on!  No one is calling him out for saying that "w" is a vowel?  That right there says all it needs to about his awesome grasp of the complex geopolitical situation, not to mention the English alphabet.
Here's how it went for me for Fall 2006 admission:
168/3.67
In: Emory($$), UGA ($), W&M ($$), GW($)
Waitlisted:American(W), UVA (W)
http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=aerynn

haterade

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 12:08:21 PM »
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks.  Pussies (like the wild and crazy kid) don't like dicks because pussies get screwed by dicks. But dicks also @#!* assholes. Assholes that just want to *&^% on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can @#!* a a-hole is a male private part, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they @#!* too much or @#!* when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a female private part to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of *&^% that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us @#!* this a-hole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in *&^%.

Fidelio

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 12:36:40 PM »
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks.  Pussies (like the wild and crazy kid) don't like dicks because pussies get screwed by dicks. But dicks also @#!* assholes. Assholes that just want to sh*t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can @#!* a a-hole is a male private part, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they @#!* too much or @#!* when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a female private part to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us @#!* this a-hole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh*t.

?

haterade

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 12:41:37 PM »
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks.  Pussies (like the wild and crazy kid) don't like dicks because pussies get screwed by dicks. But dicks also @#!* assholes. Assholes that just want to sh*t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can @#!* a a-hole is a male private part, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they @#!* too much or @#!* when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a female private part to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us @#!* this a-hole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh*t.

?

do you not follow this analogy?

aerynn

• Sr. Citizen
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=aerynn
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 01:22:57 PM »
Or listen to George Carlin?
Here's how it went for me for Fall 2006 admission: