Law School Discussion

PROGRESS in IRAQ...

pass36

• But it looks good on you!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: PROGRESS in IRAQ...
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 01:19:58 AM »
I like how Bush and Cheney know better than Allairi (sp?) whether or not there is a civil war going on!

Here is a hint: Arguing over whether or not there is a civil war is not a sign of progress ... or "mission accomplished."  Oh, wait, that was two or three years ago.

pass36

• But it looks good on you!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 01:27:59 AM »
Allawi.  Thanks.

I am going to call Bush's the Rodney King strategy: "Why can't you all just get along?"  I really think the man is in so far over his head that he has no idea what is happening, what the historical context is, who the players are or what a realistic outcome is.

Side note: Did you catch Bush's "deer in the headlights" moment in Cleveland when somebody asked him if the terrorist attacks and the war were signs of the apocalypse?  He froze for a good 20 seconds.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2006, 01:39:52 AM »
how rude.

i appreciate the transcript of your thoughts by the way.

transcripts?  my posts were hyperbole...for pure ridicule...come on...my  figurative expression is pure ridicule...a slight gesture...rude?..eh.

you just been busterfuched. ;) stop fernin'-up and grow some bark.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 02:35:40 AM »
 :D :D :D :D you didn't even read it...when you do you will feel the poetry...

aerynn

• Wait, what?
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=aerynn
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 09:48:50 AM »
busterfuched by the enigmatic vowel, "w."

Come on!  No one is calling him out for saying that "w" is a vowel?  That right there says all it needs to about his awesome grasp of the complex geopolitical situation, not to mention the English alphabet.

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 10:08:21 AM »
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks.  Pussies (like the wild and crazy kid) don't like dicks because pussies get screwed by dicks. But dicks also @#!* assholes. Assholes that just want to *&^% on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can @#!* a a-hole is a male private part, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they @#!* too much or @#!* when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a female private part to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of *&^% that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us @#!* this a-hole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in *&^%.

Fidelio

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 10:36:40 AM »
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks.  Pussies (like the wild and crazy kid) don't like dicks because pussies get screwed by dicks. But dicks also @#!* assholes. Assholes that just want to sh*t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can @#!* a a-hole is a male private part, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they @#!* too much or @#!* when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a female private part to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us @#!* this a-hole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh*t.

?

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 10:41:37 AM »
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks.  Pussies (like the wild and crazy kid) don't like dicks because pussies get screwed by dicks. But dicks also @#!* assholes. Assholes that just want to sh*t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can @#!* a a-hole is a male private part, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they @#!* too much or @#!* when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a female private part to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us @#!* this a-hole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh*t.

?

do you not follow this analogy?

aerynn

• Wait, what?
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=aerynn
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 11:22:57 AM »
Or listen to George Carlin?

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2006, 12:06:06 PM »