Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Roll Call: Vanderbilt Visitation Day on 3/24  (Read 884 times)

vinylisbetter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Roll Call: Vanderbilt Visitation Day on 3/24
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 11:17:25 AM »
No, it came via regular mail...

Am I the only one that actually got the cases?

AdiosLSD!

• Sr. Citizen
  • let me in!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 11:51:37 AM »
I got the cases too, via snail mail. So does this mean they're going to call on us during the mock class?  LOL pretty scary for an admitted students day activity! I just spoke to my visitation day host, and she's going to call me and let me know where bar review is at, so Vinyl I'll see you there!  ;D

jakeb1881

• Sr. Citizen
  • The board's newest Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 01:51:01 PM »
I just sent an e-mail asking if I could get the material via e-mail since I doubt I'll get the hard copy before I fly out on Wednesday, and I was told that they can't send electronic copies for copyright reasons and that I'd be able to look at it when I get there on Friday.

Great, I thought...now all of these people that had the case days before me are going to show me up, and we're not even officially students yet!  Gunners.

;D
Attending:  Vanderbilt Law Class of '09

GPA: 3.67
LSAT: 166

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=jakeb1881

AdiosLSD!

• Sr. Citizen
  • let me in!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 02:02:28 PM »
I just sent an e-mail asking if I could get the material via e-mail since I doubt I'll get the hard copy before I fly out on Wednesday, and I was told that they can't send electronic copies for copyright reasons and that I'd be able to look at it when I get there on Friday.

Great, I thought...now all of these people that had the case days before me are going to show me up, and we're not even officially students yet!  Gunners.

;D

Haha, I'm going to keep my mouth shut during the mock class, I just want to be prepared for fear of being called on.  :-[  I can see it now...the professor probably has a roster of the people who are at the visitation day, with a little asterisk next to the names of the people who have already committed to attending Vandy, and thus he can pick on without having to worry about scaring them away.  lol

vinylisbetter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 07:50:44 PM »
Safe travels, everyone...

See you all on Friday!

Generalissimo Franco

• My sweet wil kitty.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2006, 12:31:39 AM »
Clueless.  Anyone know what the traditional dress is for these kind of things?  I know at some of the Ivy's its pretty professional, but what about Vandy?
All my love: Vanderbilt($$), GWU, Cornell, OU($$), GULC, UT-Austin
All my kissin': Columbia, NYU,
You dont know what you'll be missin': None yet.

whoisjohngalt

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I go to Cornell... ever heard of it?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2006, 10:54:43 AM »
Whatever you want to wear.  I was paranoid about Cornell's and it turned out that a lot of people wore jeans or khakis and whatever shirt they wanted.  Wear something that you would be comfortable wearing to school next year.  Definitely don't need formal clothes though.

We'll be moving around all day, so wear something comfortable to you.