Yes
No
I am predestined to choose yes
I freely choose no

<<<[[ THOUNGE ]]>>> (Newbies Welcome) POll: Free Will

nesnut

• Law School is thiiiiiiiis big!
    • View Profile
He also went through a phase where he took all of my *&^% apart and promised to put it back together with added features

I love that kid  :)

Only promised?

Yup everything sat on the basement floor in pieces until my mom got sick of it and threw it away.

I still bug him about it on holidays occasionally  :)

i used to have my ninja turtles beat the hell out of my sister's barbies and American Girl doll- it was awesome.  Michaelangelo screwed up the Barbie Fold and Fun House hardcore

:D :D

My brother let me "help him" play legos.  He'd let me dig through his giant bin of legos for the pieces he wanted.

I played with his Hi-Man toys though.  Castle Grayskull was WAY cooler than Barbie's Dream House

dude, legos were awesome- and he-man was super cool, but Shredder and Kraig's Technodrome would totally annihalate Castle Greyskull

nesnut

• View Profile

Yeah my brother kept his Ninja Turtles toys in his room, I wasn't allowed to play with those  :( And my parents only bought me "girl toys."

I'm paying them back by not giving them grandchildren  :)

that's hilarious- you should totally send them christmas cards with your arm hanging in the air around where a kid should be, only instead of a child, you should have a picture of a ninja turtle or a gi joe

nesnut

• View Profile

Yeah my brother kept his Ninja Turtles toys in his room, I wasn't allowed to play with those  :( And my parents only bought me "girl toys."

I'm paying them back by not giving them grandchildren  :)

that's hilarious- you should totally send them christmas cards with your arm hanging in the air around where a kid should be, only instead of a child, you should have a picture of a ninja turtle or a gi joe

:D :D
In this picture, I will also be eating pancakes

YES!  ktja, we should set up a law firm together- we'll have toys from the 80s all over the floor, and mandatory pancake breakfasts 3 times a week.

It'll be called KALF, A Professional Corporation. (KALF- Kick-Ass Law Firm).  Our business cards will have a foot kicking a donkey- it'll be great

nesnut

• View Profile

YES!  ktja, we should set up a law firm together- we'll have toys from the 80s all over the floor, and mandatory pancake breakfasts 3 times a week.

It'll be called KALF, A Professional Corporation. (KALF- Kick-Ass Law Firm).  Our business cards will have a foot kicking a donkey- it'll be great

I love it

Forget public interest

Hopefully, we can get IHOP to be our primary client
[/quote]

i hear cliff has a nasty coke problem- we'll help him with his legal woes  ;)

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
I'm Ba-ack!

My brother broke my McDonalds(!) playset the day I got it.  a-hole.

Dude, I totally LOLed.

Never made those sweet sizzling sounds again.  :'(  Ruined my career, right there.

I'm Ba-ack!

What did you get at Target?  Anything good?

(I decided to go after work, I have to go to the mall anyway.  I realized I don't have anything to wear to church on Easter)

My Target has blue dot items 4 for $1.  Whee.  And new dinosaur stuff.

dividebyzero

• Motherf*ckin' Snakes On A Plane!
    • View Profile
    • Email
I'm sure there is something I'm supposed to be doing right now, but ktja completed distracted me.
Woman, I swear you're worse than drugs  ;).

john83

i love target.

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
I'm Ba-ack!

What did you get at Target?  Anything good?

I was going to purchase the Isaac Mizrahi shirt that I'm currently wearing in a smaller size b/c it's now too big and I want to look super sexy (well, as sexy as one can be in work clothes) for dancing tonight (nothing else to wear/can't go home and change anyway/grrrr).  However, they did not have it in black (the color of choice for tonight).  They DID have it in a different color that I've never seen before, which made me happy.  So I bought it instead.  Sadly, that color doesn't work with my skirt  >:(  I guess I'll just be the girl dancing salsa in a too big shirt  >:(

...but YAY for a shirt that used to fit now being too small!!!!

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
It's ok, I suppose.  My shoes are super sexy, and I'm wearing a skirt, so perhaps I can distract him away from the too bigness with my lower half  ( ::) not likely :D )