I think it's relevant to point out that...
1) Just because someone is against AA it does not mean they are only intersted in self-advancement and worried about what school they are or aren't going to get into.
2) If a person criticizes AA, they are not necessarily AGAINST all types AA.
3) The current practice of AA in law schools was not given to adcomms on tablets from god, and may indeed not be a perfect system *gasp*.
4) Being against AA does not mean that a person is racist.
5) Just because a person does not support the current practice of AA in law schools, it does not mean that person does not acknowledge the unfortunate amount of racism that exists in the US.