Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Need your help  (Read 1425 times)

Shoes

• AOL Instant Messenger - HeeledShoes
    • View Profile
    • Email
Need your help
« on: July 30, 2004, 11:59:03 PM »
This is my last week at work and I just HAVE TO pull some sort of genious prank on one of my coworkers.  He is always pulling pranks or jokes on me so it's my turn to get even with him.  Ideas anyone????

It has to be pretty big to get back at him for all of his little schemes.  I also have the support of all my coworkers so I can get all the help I need.  Just a little background..... we work at an upscale jewelry store so it's not an office setting.  If it were I was going to have him 'arrested' by a city police officer I know, but I figured that could affect his reputation so I nixed that.

Have any questions please ask because I want this to be perfect!!!

nathanielmark

Re: Need your help
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 12:03:00 AM »
grab his ass.

NYKnicks

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 12:08:15 AM »
Get a gay homeless guy to hit on him.

M2

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2004, 12:16:33 AM »
Try this one...
Along with a note that says "can you pick up some post-its...we are running low"

http://www.interactivetools.com/staff/dave/damons_office/

Shoes

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2004, 12:23:42 AM »
HAHAHAHA, where is that M2???  That's hilarious.  Too bad we don't have offices!!!

Good one Green, but (and this sounds worse than it really is) it wouldn't be something out of the ordinary or shocking. 

Now Knicks.... where am I going to find a gay homeless guy??? 

NYKnicks

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2004, 08:59:29 AM »
Hmm, where are you based in? The last time I was in Washington DC, this homeless guy followed my friend for 3 or 4 blocks asking if he could get him a drink.

Shoes

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2004, 12:53:37 PM »
I guess you do have a point.  I live in Atlanta and there are quite a few homeless people in the downtown area, but I have no clue how to get one to where we are.  And then what happens if he actually likes the guy for real?   :o HAHAHA :D

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2004, 12:56:34 PM »
here are a couple of things we've done in my old offices:

- soda can door:  get every aluminum soda can you can and cover the entrance to his office/cubicle so that he cant get in.  do this during lunch time...have someone take him to lunch and a group of you do this...its a female dog to take off.

- take a few pieces of bologna and tape it under his seat.  after a few days, hes gonna smell some serious funk, but hes not gonna know where its coming from.  after you leave the office, call him and tell him.  we did this to one of our coworkers and he had maggots growing from his seat.  we had to get him a new chair, but it was so worth it.

'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

Shoes

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2004, 01:16:11 PM »
I especially like the bologna one, dsong, but since we don't have offices we dont' have chairs.  :( 

Right now I'm thinking of filling his car with packing peanuts and then saran wrapping it.  The only thing I'm worried about is him slicing through his 'window' trying to get through the saran wrap, but I have no clue what else to do.  P.S. He drives a jeep so the 'windows' are plastic.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2004, 01:18:24 PM »
I especially like the bologna one, dsong, but since we don't have offices we dont' have chairs.  :( 

Right now I'm thinking of filling his car with packing peanuts and then saran wrapping it.  The only thing I'm worried about is him slicing through his 'window' trying to get through the saran wrap, but I have no clue what else to do.  P.S. He drives a jeep so the 'windows' are plastic.

the worst thing we ever did was lick the back of gummy bears and stick them to our teacher's car (back in middle school).  that was a great prank with her bmw covered in multicolored gummy bears...until we found out that when she peeled them off, it took off the paint too because the gummies had melted onto the car on that hot day. 

then it wasnt funny anymore.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'