« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2006, 11:24:58 AM »
Dominicans--
Elcily II salon on the corner of State and Edwards

I can also vouch for:
Salon Glitter
http://www.salonglitter.com/

Another place I hear is good:
Veranique Salon

then a bunch of ladies get their hair braided--if you need names/links, let me know

Pricy?
the dominicans are pretty reasonable ($25 for a roller set)--if you go on tues/wed the prices are even cheaper.

salon glitter sounds like a hot mess, but the woman does a good job/is really nice and she gives a student discount (10%)-- just a heads up, be prepared for her to ask about your spiritual beliefs; lets just say, she is on fire for the Lord.  oh and you can pay via credit card, which I appreciate.

no idea on Veranique

Nemesis

• The High Priestess
    • View Profile
Re: Yale or Harvard? Harvard or Yale?
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2006, 11:29:46 AM »
the dominicans are pretty reasonable ($25 for a roller set)--if you go on tues/wed the prices are even cheaper.

salon glitter sounds like a hot mess, but the woman does a good job/is really nice and she gives a student discount (10%)-- just a heads up, be prepared for her to ask about your spiritual beliefs; lets just say, she is on fire for the Lord.  oh and you can pay via credit card, which I appreciate.

no idea on Veranique

;D

Yale: +10 points

Hybrid Vigor

• prestigious
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2006, 11:35:06 AM »

;D

Yale: +10 points

Seriously. That's okay though! I'll just rock curls...and buns. LOTS of buns.

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2006, 01:43:06 PM »
:D :D :D

I'd just like to point out:
"Law school is for people who are boring and ugly and serious."

That includes ALL OF YOU!!! Hate to break it to you but if you were cool, you'd be in marketing.   ::)

*tee hee hee*

Ha! I used to work for Procter & Gamble. And I am certainly not ugly.  :D

Neither am I, thank you very much.  People should really just speak for themselves on here.  :-*

2Lacoste

• Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2006, 03:38:26 PM »

That includes ALL OF YOU!!! Hate to break it to you but if you were cool, you'd be in marketing.   ::)

*tee hee hee*

Neither am I, thank you very much.  People should really just speak for themselves on here.  :-*

I for one can confirm that I am boring, ugly, and serious.  And seriously boring and ugly at that.

John Galt

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2006, 03:39:48 PM »

*tee hee hee*

I for one can confirm that I am boring, ugly, and serious.  And seriously boring and ugly at that.

me too. Its all good though. I like being boring, serious, and ugly....the ladies dig it!

absy

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2006, 09:07:41 PM »
I tried a couple times to write a message, but I could foresee anything I say needlessly reigniting the previous interchange.  so I'm just going to acknowledge the post as a joke and say water under the bridge

I'm out of town for the weekend, so I won't be around as often (didn't want it to come off as sullenness)

Pancho

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2006, 10:09:55 PM »
Harvard.

alexdn

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2006, 06:10:58 AM »

Ha ha Lacoste.  I've edited to make the statement more true.
you could say that HLSers are:

Socially inept hacks (who feel the need to remind everyone that they went to school...where?  oh in Cambridge) with no practical skills (having spent both semesters clinging to blackletter (i.e. Property and Me/Crim and my interests) classes instead of having the opportunity to get involved in clinics right away) that spend their days getting robbed by/raped by locals and get the opportunity to interact with the fun folks over at MIT--ooh lets design a race track in the hallways ( :D no offense to any MIT-ers).  

Hey now, don't knock my race track!  I built it between Star Trek episodes!

« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2006, 11:23:52 PM »