Law School Discussion

'Nova taking forever, do I have a shot?

Re: 'Nova taking forever, do I have a shot?
« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2006, 06:32:50 PM »
Hey AJ, Im about 70 percent sure Im going to UB next year. I have been waitlisted @ PSU and have not heard back from Vnova. If I get into PSU I will probably still go to Buffalo unless I visit buffalo and really don't like it, since PSU is like 11,000 more a year and the two schools are about equal IMO. I am still waiting on Vnova, but I don't think it is likely I will get in.

Hey remind me again...you are def. going to Buffalo unless you get into PSU/'Nova? Is there another school out there that has accepted you that you might consider over UB, or not?

« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2006, 06:33:44 PM »
Sent the Dean a "this is my first choice" please let me in type of thing. Hoping more people withdraw soon.

Yeah...I had sent the same thing.  Tons of notes/emails like that in fact...but I hope you have better luck than I did. 

« Reply #182 on: April 12, 2006, 06:44:46 PM »

Hey remind me again...you are def. going to Buffalo unless you get into PSU/'Nova? Is there another school out there that has accepted you that you might consider over UB, or not?
[/quote]

I have already decided against Hofstra(where I was accepted)  and St John's(Where I was waitlisted, I did'nt send in the form) Cause of the 33,000 a year tuition + higher COL......  So yeah, It is down to Ubuffalo and PSU/Nova.

« Reply #183 on: April 19, 2006, 03:19:37 PM »
If anyone is still waiting to hear I'm guessing they will be making the last decisions in about a week. Or so I was told. Anyone still waiting like me?