Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Masturbating at work  (Read 1703 times)

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Masturbating at work
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2004, 02:35:11 PM »
In undergrad, i read some information about studies showing how working, studying, and thinking at work or school has a direct causal relationship with sexual arousal. I used to be studying in the library in undergrad and not be looking around or anything, reading some boring *&^% and would get so sexually aroused it blew my mind. i would suddenly become very afraid to move in my chair for fear of what i might do to myself. Same thing at work. I'd actually be working, doing my *&^%, writing up a report or something and i would experience this crazy response. But it's not like it was just a few times. It's fairy consistent. I wonder what it is about reading karl marx and reading the results of a polygraph that does it for me.   ???

thinking of me, does that get you aroused?

cho...i have no idea why you would set yourself up like this...i know u better than that...which makes me think u've got something more pernicious up ur sleeve (and don't say dsong's 3-incher cuz we all see that coming...<cringe>...really, no pun intended on that one)
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2004, 02:36:48 PM »
they should really switch this site to wwww.dsong02s3inchpenisandsom elawschooldiscussion.org
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

buster

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2004, 02:39:26 PM »
I used to (ugrad) stay up all night at the library pretty often, and this would happen to me too. It was sort of like "morning wood," except while awake the whole time, which was very nice.

In undergrad, i read some information about studies showing how working, studying, and thinking at work or school has a direct causal relationship with sexual arousal. I used to be studying in the library in undergrad and not be looking around or anything, reading some boring *&^% and would get so sexually aroused it blew my mind. i would suddenly become very afraid to move in my chair for fear of what i might do to myself. Same thing at work. I'd actually be working, doing my *&^%, writing up a report or something and i would experience this crazy response. But it's not like it was just a few times. It's fairy consistent. I wonder what it is about reading karl marx and reading the results of a polygraph that does it for me.   ???

Hopefully a lawyer

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2004, 03:59:48 PM »
I know that I've done it before.  Only a couple of times, but I have.  Actually done it at my school's library too, so what people have been saying about working the mind and working yourself seems to make sense.

any of you girls ever do it?

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2004, 04:25:34 PM »
edit

jgruber

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2004, 04:31:03 PM »
I"m really worried about you guys.  You're the leaders of tomorrow?

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2004, 04:33:52 PM »
I"m really worried about you guys.  You're the leaders of tomorrow?

i think most of us are leaders today.  its a sad, sad world...
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

Tyrant

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2004, 01:40:02 PM »
Hehe, Can I be in your study group? ;D

MikeyMoe1

• 3.93/161--an October Retake boy
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MikeyMoe1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2004, 01:46:39 PM »

The same damn thing has happened to me!  Studying, not at work (though I am, VERY CAREFULLY, typing this at work now).  I think it's just bordom.  Really funny though.

Mikey
Bush/Cheney '04--because peace and prosperity suck.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2004, 03:14:32 PM »
gawdamn. i wish i could find this study that i read...if i can somehow demonstrate a causal relationship betwixt (i just put that word in there cuz i think it's really funny) thinking intellectually and being horny...then i may be onto something here (yeah, i know, insert lame sex joke here)...perhaps a resume booster
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.