Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Masturbating at work  (Read 1716 times)

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Masturbating at work
« on: July 30, 2004, 02:43:14 PM »
Ok, who's done it, who wants to do it, and who is doing it right now? I've always been tempted, but never had the guts. Any success or failure stories out there? please, if you've been caught, share. any pointers on pulling it off from you successes?
I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill...

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: Masturbating at work
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 02:44:51 PM »
you should be asking 'who hasn't done it?' instead.  thats a smaller pool.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

buster

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 02:46:35 PM »
I did it shortly after the cunnilingus-on-period thread was posted. Coincidence?

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 02:47:18 PM »
edit

thechoson

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2004, 01:29:25 PM »
I stuck my finger up my own ass once. Does that count?

buster

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2004, 07:38:47 AM »
Were you at work at the time?

thechoson

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2004, 10:31:09 AM »
Were you at work at the time?

YES, and damn it, it felt good

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2004, 02:20:05 PM »
In undergrad, i read some information about studies showing how working, studying, and thinking at work or school has a direct causal relationship with sexual arousal. I used to be studying in the library in undergrad and not be looking around or anything, reading some boring *&^% and would get so sexually aroused it blew my mind. i would suddenly become very afraid to move in my chair for fear of what i might do to myself. Same thing at work. I'd actually be working, doing my *&^%, writing up a report or something and i would experience this crazy response. But it's not like it was just a few times. It's fairy consistent. I wonder what it is about reading karl marx and reading the results of a polygraph that does it for me.   ???
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2004, 02:22:22 PM »
In undergrad, i read some information about studies showing how working, studying, and thinking at work or school has a direct causal relationship with sexual arousal. I used to be studying in the library in undergrad and not be looking around or anything, reading some boring *&^% and would get so sexually aroused it blew my mind. i would suddenly become very afraid to move in my chair for fear of what i might do to myself. Same thing at work. I'd actually be working, doing my *&^%, writing up a report or something and i would experience this crazy response. But it's not like it was just a few times. It's fairy consistent. I wonder what it is about reading karl marx and reading the results of a polygraph that does it for me.   ???

thinking of me, does that get you aroused?

mukhia

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2004, 02:25:47 PM »
One of my friends had her first orgasm while taking her O-Level exams.  No, it really was a friend and not a Lexy/Mexy type thing.  Something about all that stress building up - like when you're studying for the lSATs - not particularly riveting material, but very stressful.