Law School Discussion

George Mason admitted students day

Officer Rod Farva

• FARVA #1
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: George Mason admitted students day
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2006, 07:52:35 AM »
Will someone that is going post or pm me a review?  I can't go to the admitted students weekend because of prior plans, but I'm heading down the next week to sit in on a class.

Yeah, I'll try to summarize my feelings on the place.

Disclaimer: I'm a GMU undergrad alum, and I have fonder feelings than most for the school, so that may tint my review.

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2006, 01:08:43 PM »
I went last year and it was ok.  (I don't have much to base it on since I haven't been to any others yet).  Students spoke about experiences.  The "fake lecture" wasn't very good.  Open bar!

Officer Rod Farva

• FARVA #1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2006, 03:29:37 PM »
Open bar. How pro. I was just gonna see who wanted to have a little pre-game, but it looks like their's no need for that.

BTW, GO GMU!!!! SWEET 16, BABY!

bruinbro

• B-Blitz
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2006, 06:38:51 PM »
Open bar. How pro. I was just gonna see who wanted to have a little pre-game, but it looks like their's no need for that.

They have a legit chance at Elite 8 too.

Officer Rod Farva

• FARVA #1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2006, 07:19:16 PM »

They have a legit chance at Elite 8 too.

I don't usually follow college basketball, especially GMU, at all. Suddenly I'm a huge fan. GMU students feel like their school is such a commuter, non-traditional school that a sense of school spirit really never existed in my many years there. I'm sure things are very different on campus right now, though. Oh to be back in the student union building.