I'm not quite sure yet, and I really never know how people react to an American McGill grad, since I'm thinking alot of people outside of the northeast have never really heard of it (or at least thats the impression I get. When I tell people on the street I go to McGill, 60% have never heard of it, and the other 40% have an uncle's sisters stepson who have gone... People in academia are a different story, obviously)
So my choices:
McGill/American: Definitely into International stuff
McGill/(Rutgers/Seton Hall): Got her education Cheap
McGill/Indiana: is she crazy?
and my reaches/prayer schools (I think there is a ring to them both
McGill/ND: very concerned with human rights (if you knew my UG degree is in International Development)
McGill/W&M: She was obviously tired of Canadian winters...