Law School Discussion

URGENT: Need Acces Question

URGENT: Need Acces Question
« on: March 13, 2006, 10:40:16 PM »
I am trying to finish up this NeedAccess crap, and I stumbled across the following note in question c50 of the application:

"Enter the year in which your parents were divorced, if applicable. If your parents have been divorced for less than ten years, you must complete both the PARENT and DIVORCED/ SEPARATED PARENT sections of this application, and provide copies of their 2005 federal income tax returns to the Financial Aid Office at any of the following schools to which you are applying. Georgetown University Law Center University of Michigan Law School Yale University School of Architecture."

Does this mean if my parents have been divorced for more than 10 years, I don't need to fill out the DIVORCED/SEPARATED PARENT section? 

Re: URGENT: Need Acces Question
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 07:22:41 AM »
Bump (because I submitted this too late last night to get any help). 


Re: URGENT: Need Acces Question
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 07:34:38 AM »
It looks like thats the case.  However, I thought that most schools will require the parental financial information regardless of parental marital status.