Law School Discussion

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

SCgrad

he doesn't get laid much.

but i do like his allusion to the ladder theory.

and how he hawked it as his own.

the security thing is partially true.  if you look at Sweden (I think, could be another northern European country), the divorce rate increased dramatically after the govt. started providing support to divorced women of children.  Biologically, women want a man who can best help in raising her children.  As far as what men want.  It is slightly different, at least biologically.  While women are somewhat limited in their ability to procreate, men are not.  This explains the lack of pickiness of men.  But, the only way a man can know for sure that his child is his child and be sure it is raised to be the best he or she can possibly be, is to be protective of his woman and children(thus settling down).  Men and women look for partners who they think, combined with them, will form the best offspring.  If you want stupid girls, then you are biologically defected.  Hope you're happy.

florentino ariza

*WHAP!*

SCgrad

he doesn't get laid much.

but i do like his allusion to the ladder theory.

and how he hawked it as his own.

the security thing is partially true.  if you look at Sweden (I think, could be another northern European country), the divorce rate increased dramatically after the govt. started providing support to divorced women of children.  Biologically, women want a man who can best help in raising her children.  As far as what men want.  It is slightly different, at least biologically.  While women are somewhat limited in their ability to procreate, men are not.  This explains the lack of pickiness of men.  But, the only way a man can know for sure that his child is his child and be sure it is raised to be the best he or she can possibly be, is to be protective of his woman and children(thus settling down).  Men and women look for partners who they think, combined with them, will form the best offspring.  If you want stupid girls, then you are biologically defected.  Hope you're happy.

Although I agree with this, I doubt it's Sweeden.

Sweed's typically marry much later in life, if at all.  It's very common in Sweeden to have your children present at your wedding.

It's from a book I read some years ago.  Sweden was a guess, honestly.

Steve.jd

• I'm edumacated now, still not photogenic though
    • View Profile
If you have a good sense of what constiutes an "average" person of both genders (which is harder than you might think), you just look at how long someone's eyes unconsciously rest on other people they don't know wandering around you.  If you're paying attention, you can tell how much they're attracted to each person.

but how do you know that i wouldn't take that person's ideas seriously? 

You compare pre-serious conversation eye contact to post-serious conversation eye contact.

i have a bad habit of letting my eyes wander.  it's this place that has done this to me.  :-[

Everyone does.  It still applies, though, because it's a question of relative time.

And you can't be nearly as bad as I am in restaurants.  I'm the worst person to go out with; I go into full-fledged work mode. Ask Steve and Su. :-[

I didn't mind ;)

SCgrad

I don't know if this has been touched on yet, but do you think very attractive women who are not very smart might develop a false sense of intelligence due to the abundance of men trying to get into their pants with flattery?  If you are told that your ideas are so great over and over, even if they are not, you might really start to believe that is the case.

veg

That's because when people are stupid, they are too stupid to realize they're stupid.

veg

They must not be TRULY stupid, then. They're smart enough to realize they're stupid.

SCgrad

"The only thing I know is that I know nothing at all"

What a dumb-ass thing to say.

SCgrad

yeah, me too.

my comment was off topic and not directly in response to anything.