Law School Discussion

Harvard Admit Weekend

David

• View Profile
Re: Harvard Admit Weekend
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2006, 03:03:02 PM »
I was just looking over the list and facebook and realized I may have sat next to bloommich for one of the panels. I don't really know most of you LSDers from the board but it was great to meet so many in person. If you met me and are lurking, don't be shy, pm me

oh?

Yeah did you have a white collared shirt on? I think it was the student life panel but I'm not sure, it could have been anything.

bloomich

« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2006, 04:36:32 PM »
I was just looking over the list and facebook and realized I may have sat next to bloommich for one of the panels. I don't really know most of you LSDers from the board but it was great to meet so many in person. If you met me and are lurking, don't be shy, pm me

oh?

Yeah did you have a white collared shirt on? I think it was the student life panel but I'm not sure, it could have been anything.

i am the last person on the first page of admits, if you want to facebook me (not that i'm too anonymous altogether)... on sunday i wore a button-down shirt that was white with green and yellow plaid-type stripe deals on it, if that's what you were referring to...

WarrenG

• Me
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2006, 04:46:08 PM »

oh?

i am the last person on the first page of admits, if you want to facebook me (not that i'm too anonymous altogether)... on sunday i wore a button-down shirt that was white with green and yellow plaid-type stripe deals on it, if that's what you were referring to...

At the risk of sounding stupid, how do I get to this facebook page everyone is always talking about?

curly

• I'm sexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2006, 04:47:53 PM »
There's no 'facebook' page, but there's a list of all the people who went to the Admit Weekend in the folder they gave you when you registered. Using that list, you can search for people and add them to your Friends on Facebook, if you so desire.

2Lacoste

• Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2006, 04:50:19 PM »

oh?

At the risk of sounding stupid, how do I get to this facebook page everyone is always talking about?

Yah, check yer PM homey.

John Galt

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2006, 05:01:16 PM »

oh?

Yah, check yer PM homey.

PM me too cause I didn't get a registration booklet :O(

TXcal

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2006, 06:33:55 PM »
jg, your avatar is wrong

David

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2006, 06:43:40 PM »

oh?

Yeah I totally talked to you for a bit in one of those panels or presentations. I sat on your right and was wearing all black i think. Funny that I met some of these LSDers in real life before I met them online!

bloomich

« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2006, 07:01:37 PM »

oh?

Yeah I totally talked to you for a bit in one of those panels or presentations. I sat on your right and was wearing all black i think. Funny that I met some of these LSDers in real life before I met them online!

ok, i think i remember..

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2006, 07:38:45 PM »
jg, your avatar is wrong

Cosigned.  It makes me sad every time you post.   :'(