Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The 'this LSD member is just an arrogant jerk ' thread  (Read 18597 times)

Manwithaplan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
The 'this LSD member is just an arrogant jerk ' thread
« on: March 12, 2006, 06:35:34 PM »
So after a few months on the board, I think we've all encountered those jerks on the board who consistantly put others down. The 'I only apply to T14 schools bc I KNOW SOMEONE, anyone who does not go to so and so school and scores less then 175 is doomed to shame'. Ok they very well might 'know' someone, but i think we can all agree that they crave attention and enjoy putting others down.

So to fullfill all our juvenile needs to create a blackball list and call those members out, a la Richard Nixon's list, I believe a list is in order.

RULES FOR ADDING A NAME. bc this can quickly turn into a vendetta thread post the offending members handle, and  TWO offending posts that clearly demostrate their jerk title. of course any funny commentary that accompanies their posts would be great.
USD Law grad

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
Re: The 'this LSD member is just an arrogant jerk ' thread
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 06:44:43 PM »
I hope I don't end up here.  I think I will.

redemption

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 06:49:42 PM »
You guys don't have a chance. This is all mine. I've earned it the hard way.  :D

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 06:53:26 PM »
You guys don't have a chance. This is all mine. I've earned it the hard way.  :D

True.  He should name this thread "Complaining about Red. pwnage"

redemption

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 06:57:58 PM »
It might get hateraded. I hope not, though. It would be interesting to see the accusations made and the evidence offered.

True.  He should name this thread "Complaining about Red. pwnage"

See?

The problem is that I'm not used to dealing with sissies. It's something that I have to work on.  ;)

Manwithaplan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 07:02:28 PM »
yea law school snootiness. I dont feel like combing through some of the threads i posted in, but there was this one guy (his pic had him standing next to a river?) ok get this, he says....if you want want to take your law school career seriously, any score under 177 is unacceptable.you are a failure (i am not joking here, he really did write somehting to that effect).

OK BUDDY. I am a nice guy, really. I even have no hate for those who go to unaccredited schools, bc those schools fullfill a certain market that wouldnt be able to otherwise go to law school and so on and so forth. BUT! i can't stand for this kind of arrogance. I dont see millions of destitute lawyers bc they did not got to HYS. You and everything you represent is whats wrong with education. there is nothing good about what you stand for. I dont think you realize those schools are mostly famous for being famous. striving for academic and personal excellence is fine, putting down others because they could not score well on a test or maintain so and so GPA is unacceptable.Do you know everyone's personal history and baggage that led to the result. No. You have no right to disparage anyone. I thought this board was here to help us through the process, not become some kind of c*ock measuring contest.

Now i only wish i really did meet him in real life and gave him a piece of my mind.
USD Law grad

cyberrev

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2006, 07:04:06 PM »
I hope I don't end up here.  I think I will.

i could give a *&^% less.  bring it, you pussies.

i dont think red is snooty.  i dont always agree with her, so what.  that doesnt make her snooty, and i've never felt her posts carried the 'agree with me or youre an a-hole!' aura, as many others have.

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2006, 07:05:18 PM »
i could give a sh*t less.  bring it, you pussies.

Ever-audacious, Reverend Governator

Manwithaplan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2006, 07:09:20 PM »
despite my rant earlier, i hope this thread will point out some of the ridiculous things people say in a funny manner. like have a running commentary on the posters who are blissfully unaware at the blistering hate everyone has for them.
USD Law grad

cyberrev

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2006, 07:10:08 PM »
yeah, i'm kinda like an evil billy graham i suspect.  or a liberal jerry falwell.  or an angelic howard stern.   ;D