Law School Discussion

The 'this LSD member is just an arrogant jerk ' thread

Re: The 'this LSD member is just an arrogant jerk ' thread
« Reply #250 on: April 17, 2006, 01:02:42 AM »
btw man - I've been meaning to ask you, wtf is your plan ;)

destroy batman. he's been getting in my way too long.

veg

« Reply #251 on: April 17, 2006, 06:55:36 AM »
It's weird to see me making posts I didn't make.

« Reply #252 on: April 21, 2006, 11:42:59 PM »
I am drunk , so I thought I would offer a tribute toall the stupid fucks out there.

You are all f-ing completely worthless and will never amount to anything. Julie, I know you will respond numerous times to this, but that's cool- I will not be replying. You are f-ing worthless, have more than 50 posts per day, no life, no friends, and dismal TTT prospects. You are a cumstain on the unmentionables of the earth, and you will never amount to anything. Enough about you though, you are useless, and you get off on seeing your name come out of my mouth.

To the rest of you useless fuckfaces- good luck at your TTTs next year, good luck at being failures in life, good luck at fulfilling your fantasies of working at Quik-E-Mart for minimum wage, and good luck with your sh*t-eating contests.

Ok that ocvers it for now. More beer for me, then I will tell you fucks some more information you should know.

I HOPE THAT UFKCING HELPED STUPID FUCKS!

you'd think i'd be offended...but no. this is a party waiting to happen and we're all invited.

cyberrev

« Reply #253 on: April 22, 2006, 06:43:20 AM »
how do calculate somebody else's self-worth  ???

oh, that's easy....  take their lsat score multiplied by the rank of the school they were accepted to, divided by the number of times they got laid in the past week.

and manwithaplan, you may not nominate year-old threads. downey is an a-hole, but its  contrived assholism, like the guys in professional wrestling.

cyberrev

« Reply #254 on: April 22, 2006, 06:45:48 AM »
my calculator keeps giving me an error message.

go get laid a few more times

« Reply #255 on: April 25, 2006, 09:53:32 PM »
you know, between your incessant posts asking people how to write your LOCIs, your questions about whether you can send the same one to 2 schools, and now this, you strike me as a completely helpless neurotic.  You really need to learn how to do things on your own.  You also need some distance. 

a new day, a new nomination!

likewise

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 25, 2006, 09:55:24 PM »
you know, between your incessant posts asking people how to write your LOCIs, your questions about whether you can send the same one to 2 schools, and now this, you strike me as a completely helpless neurotic.  You really need to learn how to do things on your own.  You also need some distance. 

a new day, a new nominatin!

seconded

« Reply #257 on: April 25, 2006, 10:39:42 PM »
wohoo! thirded, since he was talking to me.

likewise

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2006, 10:40:49 PM »
wohoo! thirded, since he was talking to me.

Now, he's in.

cyberrev

« Reply #259 on: April 26, 2006, 07:40:07 AM »
I would be an arrogant jerk if I qualified.  But with my mediocre credentials next to all the future Yalies here, I would just get LSAT pwned whenever I got uppity.

you mean like now?   ;D